MEN - Important Question???

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Hope80, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

Is it formal for a young man to only be able to orgasm once per session? What i mean by that is he spill his entire load all in one shot?? Im fine with it, but i just want to make sure its the norm for some men?

2. Bodybuilder5150

Bodybuilder5150 New Member

Yeah, volume of ejaculate diminishes quite a bit after the first time.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

It varies from individual to individual. My husband has one load at a time. Another individual I know can release three, four, or five times in a session. Yummmmmm.

4. Maddox

Maddox New Member

For me, it takes about 10 minutes until I can get it up again but i have no problem having an orgasm after that

5. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

Ya i was just a little concerned because its cutting our lovemaking short...I dont really mind...as long as i know he gets his and is satisfied im fine with it...But its good to know hes normal. (Hes my first and i dont always know what to expect)

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Ten minutes. Is that all you? Or does it depend on the lover involved??

7. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

Ya see he cant at all...his first is all hes got. He wont be able to for at least another day or so.

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Are YOU also getting YOURS??

9. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I cum once per session usually, but sometimes if I am really turned on I can cum two times and sometimes three in a session without rest.

How long does he generally last?

10. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

No melicious...Ive actually never orgasmed yet...Dont get me wrong i enjoy our sex, to me its all about the intimacy and pleasing him. I dont think i can tho, thats y i dont mind if he comes within 5 minutes lol, to me its all good...as long as hes happy im good lol

11. Bodybuilder5150

Bodybuilder5150 New Member

:(

Everytime a woman has sex and doesn't orgasm, a kitten dies

12. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I'm married to one like that. "Give it all ya got with the first shot" lover. So, you make sure that you are substantially aroused through foreplay, so that you can orgasm at nearly the same time he does....otherwise, you give far more than you get. Selfish? I don't mean to be. But if you can feed five times, and your buddy can only feed once, does that mean that you make sure your buddy gets the very best in that one and you take what is left? Nope. Well, if you do.... you don't get to complain later.

13. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

Its really not that bad, body builder...lol
    My fiance isnt exactly the most romantic guy in the world and when we have sex is when hes actually very sweet and nice...Our sex is good in that aspect for me. Its all i need.

14. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

No shit? Well, you keep doing what you do for him, and loving him as well as you do. In the meantime (or in your downtime), find something that pleasures you, whether it's your own fingers, some battery operated jiggy, or whatever, and learn what makes YOU tick. Then.... you make sure your bomb is at least ticking, before his blows. Otherwise, you will become the sexual equal of a doormat, and that's not the prime real-estate. It's lovely to "do it for him" for awhile. But then it's time to get real...and you can not spend a life time making sure anyone else is happy at your expense. K? You make sure to pamper yourself every time, right now.... or later it will make you the bad guy.

15. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Well, sex is generally a two way road. I am sorry you have never orgasmed with him (actually have you ever orgasmed in your life ?). But oral is a great way to orgasom with your SO before you get on to the main event.
    But seriously, you should be getting pleasure from sex just as much as your partner is from it.

16. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

I understand what you are saying, Melicious. But i am severely inexperienced in sex...My fiance is my first, im 20 and hes 22....Plus ive got my own hangups with my body image....its everything all together that keep me from adventuring a little more...
    I actually pretend to come because i dont want him to feel bad. Im not sure he would understand that the intimacy is all i really crave...the last thing i want is to hurt his feelings.

17. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Well, you make sure (damn sure) that you are comfortable adventuring a little (or a LOT) with this guy, before you move him from "fiance" to "husband". K?

18. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

Id like to thank everyone for their input, all greatly appreciated!! :bow

19. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Well it seems like we have opened a can of worms. And this is a wonderful place to get in touch with your problems.
    You need to learn to love your self this is very important in the road to pleasure, you need to understand that you are indeed worthy of receiving pleasure. Confidence is not something that just "poof" happens, it is developed over time.
    As far as learning about sex there are a lot of sites that you can learn from, this being one of them, we have discussed many things here.
    Good luck.

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

I was all set to jump on you for lying to him about your orgasms, then I realized at your age and level of experience, I did it too. Girl, the BEST thing you can do, you are already doing.......stay here and LEARN, ask lots of questions and you will see the light. I just wish there was a site like this when I was your age, so I wouldn't have had to figure it all out on my own. (((hugs)))