Men Have Way Higher Sex Drives, Article Questions This Fact

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by biggunr, May 22, 2011.

1. biggunr

biggunr New Member

This article questions whether men have a hgher sex drive. I don't agree at all.

Low Sex Drive – Says Who?

You only need to go on a dating site to find out that far more men are into short term dating than women are. Women always write they want more than basic dating. And they always say women want a more emotional connection with sex. Doesn't sex create a closer emotional connection? Does for me.

The women who whese articles seem to confused, yet strident feminist types. They say women can have all the sex they want, but they choose not to because something is missing. I think, what's missing is the sex.

I recall reading some years ago in the Hite Report that sex creates the strongest memories for a couple. True for me. Yet it is prudish for women to admit this. There's something fake and pc going on here.

2. Trond

Gold Member

The conclusions of the article are a bit off, as if everything is taken as an offense to women. The results I have seen concluded that men, on average, have higher libido (not that anyone has "high" or "low" libido). There is no moral judgement there, although higher libido may be a popular thing to have these days (not sure if this was always the case, although complete lack of libido was probably only traditionally regarded as good for monks and priests). I have never seen a scientist stating that most women should change because of their lower average libido.

3. biggunr

biggunr New Member

Who says they-as in all of us, don't like sex? That's unpopular, considered prudish and were not prudish anymore. But perhaps most women are more prudish than is admitted and complicated reasons have to be found for that. Because in a world of equality, this imbalance shouldn't be. Men and women are not the same, everyone knows this.

4. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

The trouble with social science is that it is hard to seperate personal agenda from science. I don't care what any scientist says. Even if we grant the scientists the benefit of the doubt, the subjects are either normal people for whom objectivity is questionable or scientific people whom if given the benefit of the doubt don't necessarily reflect the broader population.

5. Trond

Gold Member

No idea what you are saying here. Who indeed? Did anyone say that?

6. biggunr

biggunr New Member

The article discussed how whether men or women have a greater sex drive, and the answer they give is FUZZY. Fuzzy give women too much credit here, women have a lower sex drive.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Oh boy that statement is likekly to have opened a veritable can of worms!
    Frankly from experience I disagree totally.
    What I think has happened is that in the past society had effectively suppressed women's sexuality but once that pressure is released and women "allowed" to express their degree of sexual appetite that many have now blossomed to the point that they outstrip us mere males in that department.
    As a case in point my last four partner have been sexual rampants and they varied in age fron 26 to 55.
    No doubt about it in my view once the fears of pregnancy & predjudice are removed women are the horniest gender.

8. biggunr

biggunr New Member

So I hate you already.:lol

Convince the women on the dating site I'm on now to turn on the sexual jets for me please. Sure, some women may be even hornier more than my old girlfriend, but they are few. Or at least they hide really really well.

I think the term "vad girl" still has old connotations around it.

9. biggunr

biggunr New Member

It should read "bad girl" not vad. And old and very negative connotations.

I don't think a woman can be a bad girl in a happy stable marriage. It seems illogical.

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

For the record, not all women have lower sex drives then men. In fact, I have a higher sex drive then my husband. So :p

11. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

For almost everything in your life .. it is easier to take than to give :eyes ..

12. biggunr

biggunr New Member

Does it mean a bad girl has a higher sex drive?

Have you got an unattached sister or friend in BC?:f14