Men: Give me some insight on anal play...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Shellen77, Mar 1, 2004.

1. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Ok Guys, I've got some burning questions for you:
    1.) Do you like anal play? Example: touching or licking
    2.) If so, do you like fingers (or toys) being inserted inside you?
    3.) If so, how far does the finger or toys go inside?
    4.)If you haven't done this, have you ever thought about doing it & just haven't tried it yet?

I've been reading a bit about how some men really enjoy "rimming" or what ever you want to call it. I have never done this to a man before & honestly I'm a little reluctant to do it (mainly because I don't know what I'm doing). I guess it's just a little weird for me to stick something inside a man since I've always been on the receiving end but I'm definitely giving it some thought though.

I talked a guy friend about it just the other day & he said that he slept with a gal recently that did that to him. He had never had that done before & he really liked it. He said it was quite a shock because he wasn't expecting it at all & while she was giving him head, she slipped a finger inside.
    So...now I'm definitely intrigued by this!
    Come on Guys...give me some insight on this!:)

2. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

Heh you should know my answer by now Shell.

I like anal play alot, though I haven't done any of it with my woman, I do it alot by myself. I enjoy my fingers sometimes, usually 2 or 3 of them. But I usually use my toys. Depending on the toy I use, it can go from 4" to 10" inside me I'd guess. Not quite sure though.

And yes, I would like to do licking and kissing there if my woman would let me and vice versa, but to her anal stuff is "ick" but that's ok too.

:)

3. Hug_It

Hug_It New Member

Well I'm definately a fan, but I'm more of a tongue/finger guy. I've actually been brought to an orgasm by being fingered before. She got me almost there with oral then pulled her mouth away and I had one of the best orgasms ever just with her sliding her finger in an out. Felt lke it lasted forever! Just like on American Pie or was that Road Trip??? :) .

I think the best advice I could give though is that it depends on my excitement level. Tongue should never be a problem but for insertion, I think the more excited someone is the better the odds are that they are going to enjoy it. At the very least it's always a turn on when the woman is looking for new avenues to explore.

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

So, how far in does the finger go? Is it just the tip or to the knuckle...or the whole damn thing? I'd hate to try it & then find out I did it all wrong.

Thanks for the replies!

5. Hug_It

Hug_It New Member

Well it all depends on the receiver I would think... but I don't think depth is usually the problem... if you are looking for prostate stimulation it's only an inch or two in and up towards the scrotum... you don't have to apply to much pressure to get the desired affect

I would definately stop at your wrist though :)

Seriously though... just ask your partner if they like it and to tell you when they don't... then you get to play around and find out what they like without worry... nothing more exciting about sex than openly exploring with your partner!!!

6. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Thank you for your help! I appreciate it!:)

7. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

Shellen,
    I am probably a bit older than most posters here (39) but to answer your question anal stimulation can be incredibly great at the right time. I have only had two women who were into this sort of thing but my first wife would use KY Jelly on her index finger and insert while giving me head after I was good and worked up (more relaxed) and the orgasms were unreal! A girlfriend later on was also into it and same results with her. Both would use anwhere from one knuckle to the whole finger, depending how close I was to cumming. The whole key is to start slow. Both those ladies had a talent for just rubbing the finger around my anus for a while and slowly working it in. Best sexual releases I have ever had!

8. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Thanks for the tips! I really appreciate it!

9. Diabolique

Diabolique New Member

Hey Shellen,

Why do you ask? I definitely do that to my women..I have never had anyone doing it to me. May be next time..I guess, I will be receptive and will enjoy it a lot !!

Diabolique

10. AndyC

AndyC Banned

1) Yes. Both touching and licking especially in combination with HJ/BJ. One of my best orgasms was with a gf deepthroating me and sticking a finger up my bum. Truly magnificent!

2) Fingers generally.. n just one. Don't use toys so can't comment on that.

3) As for how deep, well once u get past the sphincter it's hard to know how deep u're in. Not too deep especially if the guy hasn't done a crap just before anal play or u could get more than u bargained for.

4) Doesn't apply to me obviously.

Can't emphasise enough.. Cleanliness is next to godliness especially for anal play of any sort. Always move bowels before n have a long bath and give the whole area a good clean. And always be prepared to reciprocate :). Once u get past the whole idea it's actually very pleasurable after all the nerves that supply the perineum supply the clit/penis too. Try it n see :)!

11. Steve Mcqueen

Steve Mcqueen New Member

My girl is Japanese (I'm actually in JAPAN, Misawa in the North) and at first my girl was reluctant but one night after a shower she licked my ass hole and i could barely take it. Damn it feels so good! When I'm alone I like to put lotion on my fingers and finger myself. If you have not tried it do it while masturbating. It can increase the intensity of your climax. It's the most pleasurable way I ever came then again coming feels good either way.

12. mr_fongo

mr_fongo New Member

i've never had much stimulation from the anus.

i can shove a toy (1 inch wide, circular, vibrating) about 6 inches up, but if i go any futher it's just uncomfortable ???

although just leaving it in while masturbating is quite pleasurable :)

13. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

make sure its nice and clean otherwise its not to nice at all..But once somethings up there it really is amazing..Even ringing the back doorbell is nice.

14. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

1) yes depending if she knows what shes doing. (prostate gland is easily accessalbe back there, simular to rubbing a girls gspot)
    2) yes, viberating butt plus while i'm doing her. makes my orgams alot more intense.
    3) 6 inches

Again it depends on the situation but can be a great experiance if done right.

15. Venus69

Venus69 New Member

Venus69

I have done this to only one man, for some reason the thought of his arse didn't turn me off. I started with gently touching it playfully, then with a very lubricated finger I inserted it to first knuckle. Then to really get him going I started to gently move my finger in and out while flicking around the area with my tongue. Have never had such a good reaction in my life!

16. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I have something that my wife does that drives me wild, and it feels great. She plays with my penis.

My anus is exit only.

17. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

I guess I could say that I am into this, haven't done it much but when I have it's been one of the most intense orgasms ever (hmmm...now that I think of it I should do more of it). What my girlfriend likes is to put one finger in my ass while she is giving me head. I like the finger to lightly rub or press on my prostate. I do not generally care for the in and out action. I have never used a toy, I do like to be rubbed on the outside also.

18. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Ok Guys, I've got some burning questions for you:
    1.) Do you like anal play? Example: touching or licking
    2.) If so, do you like fingers (or toys) being inserted inside you?
    3.) If so, how far does the finger or toys go inside?
    4.)If you haven't done this, have you ever thought about doing it & just haven't tried it yet?

I've been reading a bit about how some men really enjoy "rimming" or what ever you want to call it. I have never done this to a man before & honestly I'm a little reluctant to do it (mainly because I don't know what I'm doing). I guess it's just a little weird for me to stick something inside a man since I've always been on the receiving end but I'm definitely giving it some thought though.

I think anal play is wonderful if done gently and playfully. It isn’t fun if someone tries to just force something dry and hard up your ass. A nice way to begin is just gentle touching around the anus. Then, after a shower or bath, some licking (rimming), kissing of the anus. When you ready to insert something use lots of lubrication and go very slowly. Play with the anus stick it in a little ways and then hold it there and then pull it out. If the guy has not experienced anal stimulation before, he may not be ready to have your finger fully inside him on the first encounter. Always leave him wanted more. If he is ready put your finger inside slowly. When your finger is inside slowly curl you finger in a come here motion in the direction of his dick. (please make sure you don’t have long finger nails) This will massage his prostate. Massaging the prostate can make some guys cum dramatically without even touching their dick. If he likes this, and he is comfortable with you inside him you might begin to move your figure in and out slowly. :brow

19. wants_intimacy

wants_intimacy New Member

yeah sure rimming is fun and more fun if you have two, but I'm married now and can't do that anymore. :ugh

20. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Does marriage have to be the end of anal fun?