Men? Can You Feel When Your Lady Cums?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Howie_t, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

There was a question,asking the ladies here,Can they feel when their man cums,So I thought that I would turn it around and ask the men here.Women you can answer for your man if you know he can............So Can you men feel or tell when
    a woman cums other than when she are vocal?

Here's my answer:

Yes I can and have been with about 3 other women beside my wife.What I would feel when they are cumming is when their pussies start contracting around my cock and they will become even more wetter than they were during forplay and at the begining of intercourse.The are 2 of them,their juices would actually flow over my cock when they cums.

2. igor

Gold Member

Since mine could only orgasm with clit stimulation, I never really felt anything. The indication of her having orgasm was mainly her tensing up, arching her back, and thrusting wildly.

3. smair82

Yer I can bu the best feeling is when you make a women squirt

4. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

my SO can indicate when i'm about to come/come. i contract around his cock which makes him go wild :)

5. raver_scott

raver_scott New Member

Since my woman is on top her juices would pour downwards. I'll feel her juices flowing downwards which adds to the sensation.

6. Kanto

Kanto Member

If I'm lying close on top of her, I can feel her abdomen firm-up from the muscles contracting.

7. eandvk

eandvk Member

When Im in her and shes cumming I can feel like a rush of liquid/wetness flowing around my cock...plus the nails digging in my back :brow

8. Maveri9720

Maveri9720 New Member

Yea, I can tell. It's pretty easy for me, b/c all I have to do is wait for her to yell out that she's cumming.

9. evman

evman New Member

Oh ya. I can feel her tighten around my cock or fingers whichever happens to be inside her at the time. I love the sensation.

10. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I can tell easily when my wife cums. Her pussy gets so tight that if I continue to move in and out of her it gets almost too tight to get my cock back in. It's also a dead give away when we are doing doggy style and I have a finger in her ass. I can feel it clench and unclench on my finger when she cums.

11. bthornton

bthornton New Member

I love to feel my wife cum while I'm in her, or giving her oral. Her body tenses up, she moans, her leg starts to jerk back and forth. It's great.

Sometimes, when she's especially turned on, she'll squirt, or gush I guess is a better description, oh my god does that feel good, the extra warmth, and wetness, thats just awesome.

12. redorn

redorn New Member

hell yeah (depending on the girl)!

usually if I'm not feeling much because I have a condom on, the contractions from a girl starting to have an orgasm feel so tight and genenerally awesome that it will push me to come myself (especially hilarious/mean when her tightening around me makes me come so fast, I end up coming well before I can keep going long enough for her to actually have the orgasm. This tends to annoy girls for some strange reason)

13. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

Yeah i can feel it, goes super slippery inside, best lube ever.
    She usually cums on the top of my dick, like a white paste near the base of my cock, resting nice and still. love it!