Men and their cum

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Thomas77, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Thomas77

Thomas77 Member

Hi

I have this fantasy, where im fucking my wife and fill her pussy, and then lick and suck her cum filled pussy.

But here is the strange thing....even tho it totaly turns me on, and my wife would be up for it, then i loose the interest for the fantasy, as soon as i cum....and there will go some time before the interest will come back.

And ideas how to change my little problem

2. Paula

Gold Member

It is normal that a guy can't cum that soon.

What I tried is to suck him after he's done his job, but it takes special techniques.

3. biker061

Gold Member

you probably have to prepare yourself mentally to go down on her right after you've filled her up and then make yourself follow thru. at least that's what i had to do at first, now i can't wait to go clean her up and have her cum when i'm doing it.

4. Meow

Meow Member

I love cleaning up after sex, I do it to her when she has been with another man also. As soon as he pulls out I go down there and clean her up.....yummy.

5. sayss18

Gold Member

I like to lick the girl out after I have cum inside her and suck her clit to give her a nice big orgasm.

6. Anotherday

Gold Member

I've done this very thing countless times, but I've also been in the same situation countless times where I've planned to do so, but just as soon as I've cum I run completely out of steam/desire to follow up.

The only things I can tell is to just resolve to follow through and do it even though you are still tired/drained or to wait a few minutes until you catch your breath and then do it.

7. almostthere

Gold Member

I have a similar issue. The thought of tongue kissing my wife with a mouth full get me so hard. But after i finish in her mouth its not that exicting anymore

8. Lisalou30

Lisalou30 New Member

Get your wife to take charge, then you will have no choice in the matter .

9. darkdesire

darkdesire New Member

Some thing are only ment to be a fantasy. There is a thin line between what works in your head and what works in reality. In your head you are in control and self centered, in reality you arent in control of all parts and there are the feelings of you partner aswell to consider. I think that makes it harder.
    Just try to prepare it first mentally and then go through with it.:D

10. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

I was like this for a long time. I wanted to taste my cum after shooting on myself, but every time I did I would lose the desire after shooting. So one day I told myself that I could NOT cum unless I would taste it (I love edging so it was a reason to try to NOT cum).

Well, as it turns out after 2hrs of edging that I did cum. So, while looking at it and still breathing hard, I just scooped some up and put it my mouth. Since that day, I always swallow my cum after shooting on myself. It's how I clean myself now - it's the "norm" now. Very interesting.

But it took me a while after that to get up the nerve to clean my "mess" after cumming in the woman I was with. But again, one day I told myself that I just needed to do it! So, after cumming in a FWB of mine, I pulled out, moved down to her pussy, opened her legs and started eating her. She gasped VERY loudly! I guess she wasn't ready for that experience but went along with it. I kept eating, getting tastes and gobs of our cum until I made her cum again. She LOVED it! Though I suspect some women might find this gross.

So if it's something you want to do, just do it! I know you don't have the desire, but do it anyway. For me, the moment I did it and go it out of the way it became something I did all the time. Maybe the same can be said for you.

Simba

11. minskminx

Gold Member

I would love to cum swap by kissing with tongues after oral sex but very few men will do so.

I think they think it makes them gay but it is their cum not another guys! :)

12. llepafils

llepafils Member

I don't think it has anything to do with the cum itself. It's just men after orgasm lose their sex drive, and you need some time (or a strong will) to go on.

I don't know, I remember some times downloading several videos, and after watching a couple of them and having an orgasm, just deleting them all because I didn't see why to have them. And then an hour later thinking I should have kept them.

That kind of things...

13. wetness1

Gold Member

I think most guys loose all sexual urges once they have cum.. which can be a shame

14. john723

john723 New Member

Just have her put her panties on without cleaning up. Knowing she is full of cum you will get excited again in a relatively short period of time. Once you are again interested and excited about eating her cum filled pussy, have her sit on your face and let gravity take its' course. Bon appetite!

15. Redline1

Gold Member

Oh man I just did this for the first time right out of her pussy. Before she would feed me her dildo after I came in her. She would fuck herself and have me clean it off. Really hot!!!! But the other day we had a couple hour session and after I came inside her I told her I wasn't done. I started kissing and sucking on her legs and toes and got hard again and next thing I know I am working my way towards her pussy. She then notices that my cock is raging hard and that I am eyeing her pussy. She says "you want to taste your cum from my pussy" ? When she said that my breathing got heavy and she smiled and started helping me verbally about licking my cum from her pussy. Then I dove right in and licked and sucked until she came really hard while telling me how fucking dirty I was..... Man I can't wait to do that again.... She really liked it too.

16. sexylatino12345

Gold Member

I would love to do it but my wife can't stand to see cum let alone let me clean her up

17. Essene

Gold Member

1. Have her hold your seed inside of herself until you get the urge to ejaculate again.

Males, and some females, lose their sexual desire "libido" after they have an orgasm. The term after a male ejaculates is called a refractory period. During that time it's quite normal for a male to not be interested in sex or sexual things.

Many times I've had urges or fantasies that sound completely fantastic at the time. Once I climax, and not until I want to climax again, I am not interested in whatever bizarre venture I was imagining before hand.

There are multiple ways to shorten the length of your refractory period. Or, if you and your lady are up to it, why not save some of your seed and inject it in her. Or add a third party member.