[Ask a Guy] Men and multiple orgasms

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by yitbos, Jan 2, 2011.

1. yitbos

yitbos New Member

Today is my day for asking questions I guess.

I know its possible for women to have multiple orgasms and guys can do it too but I'm curious to see if any of the guys on here routinely have multiple orgasms.

Like any guy, I can cum and even though I'm 40, I can often times cum a second time within an hour of the first. Yea, we all know back when we were 18 we could cum at least 6 times a day, but at 40, that's a different story for me.

However, I think I've had legitimate multiple orgasms before. I would describe it as having my orgasm, and then while I'm coming down from the orgasm and she's still jacking me off, I feel that feeling build again and I get a second round of cum that expels from my cock and I get that same orgasm feeling again.

I've only had it a half dozen times or so. One of the best was the day we were married. We returned to the hotel to change before we went out with all our guests. We fucked and she jacked me off and I came and within about 10 seconds of my cum flying I was back to that feeling and it started a second time. It was awesome and felt amazing inside and surprised her incredibly.

I can't count the number of times that I had the feeling start building again but it never culminated in a second orgasm or more cum being shot.

So guys, and ladies, do you experience this and would you describe it the way I do? Also, if you are able to do this normally, how do you achieve it? I'd love to have more of them, but once that feeling starts to build, I don't know what I've done to make it blow a second time.

It's like doing a rubiks cube. I finished it but I don't know how... ha ha ha.

2. igor

Gold Member

Some time ago I did it 6 times in an hour. I accomplished that by edging and stopping stimulation just as the orgasm started. Now, because of some meds I take, I am lucky to do it twice.

3. sluwiggey

sluwiggey New Member

Multiple orgasms are possible the cum volume drops and may even stop but not the pleasure. Im unfamiliar with terminology but Ive only done this while masturbating sex takes too much out of me!

4. htoad

htoad Active Member

I am able to do something like this at times, and I credit Kegel exercises. For example, When I orgasm I'll stop moving and "hold" the muscles, some cum will pump out, but I stay hard and can resume sex for another 3-10 minutes before another orgasm and more cum.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I was taught how to have multiple orgasms; in my case without ejacualation. I get all the pleasurable sensations and contractions but not cum. And I stay hard and can keep going almost seamlessly. I always finish with ejaculation as this is a bit more intense. At times when we've gone for a marathon session I have lost count of my orgasms, at least seven or eight.

I know there are books and articles on how to do it, but my experience is that you need to be trained by a woman who knows the art, and then once learned it isn't forgotten. My training was four 2 hour sessions, followed by homework which is putting it into practice with masturbation as well as partner sex. Unfortunately, such a woman is a sex worker by definition, and while this is quite legal in Australia, there are countries where such practices are not legal.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

This sort of multi-orgasmic experience has occurred to me a bit by accident and by that I mean having the urethra partially or totally closed off during ejaculation and then on release a second or more set of increasingly intense orgasmic spasms follow.
    During masturbation by bending down the erect penis just as you blow this effectively kinks shut the urethra then on releasing it a little time later this allows the built up pressure of backed up seminal fluid to shoot and provide that familiar intense pleasurable feeling. A tight cock ring can have a similar effect as does a bent penis when the lady is on top and leaning back as you orgasm but also in doggy position when the male is higher than normal for direct vaginal entry.
    This may not actually be the same thing as mentioned above by cbrmale.

7. cornred

cornred New Member

never happend to me.

8. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

once only once when i was younger, i was fucking my wifey out side and i came on her face, she started to stroke me and i stayed hard so we went at it again and i came again on her belly. this time she started to suck me and i was still hard so we went at it again. i came a third time even tough this one was dry but it felt so good.i came three times while she squirted once and orgasmed once......:D
    never happened again :(

9. too_thick

too_thick Member

It is not that hard, at lest not anymore, since I have been practicing it via jerking off only. The highest amount I had was 8 of them , it got kinda boring after that. so I ejaculated on the last one. They were all equal, so that is why it got boring.

10. yitbos

yitbos New Member

Too_thick, how do you practice? Can you share any of your info with us? I'd like to learn more.

11. RenCom

RenCom Member

I've had an orgasm last for a minute, well actually it was sort of a climb to orgasm. I was contracting my PC muscles and then I started having what some call a mental orgasm, so I was sort of shaking because of the pleasure, and then after a minute, well I think anyway, I shot a huge load. Very satisfying, but I simply wanted to take a nap after that, lol.

However, multiple orgasms, not really... well I've never tried, I should maybe work on that, lol

12. AlexPrince

AlexPrince Member

I am rather proficient at it. At one point, I had three or four orgasm within a minute. It's a non-ejaculatory orgasm where you feel the pleasure but no cum comes out and there's no loss of erection.
    Some of the posts have mentioned kegel exercises, and that IS the way to go to experience multiple orgasms. They help you "feel" that area better from whence the orgasm comes from and it helps you control ejaculation.
    I rarely ever need to ejaculate these days when I orgasm (which is actually very convenient) but I no longer like multiple orgasms (also look up "whole body" orgasms) because they make me dizzy and uncomfortable after a while. I like sex, I love the way it feels, orgasms are just bonuses :) I honestly don't fuck to cum.

13. AlexPrince

AlexPrince Member

By the way, without ejaculating, I can orgasm up to three or four times within a twenty minute span without feeling any loss of erection, or any energy loss.