Men and anal play

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by miahcombs, Aug 11, 2008.

1. miahcombs

miahcombs New Member

Hey everybody i know many women enjoy anal play but how many straight men enjoy the same in return. I love watching my s/o take her 12 inch silicone dildo and sliding it in all the way and getting off. Now she has asked me a couple of times if I wanted to try the same. However I'm very hesitant towards doing so even though I know it would totally turn her on. Does anybody have any suggestions or any ideas for us? Your input would be helpful.

Ladies how do you really feel about seeing your guy take it? Is it a turn on, is this a regular part of your foreplay, or does this not do anything for you?

thank a million.

2. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

I personally would have to have a bucket under me..I love when I see guys enjoying anal play. My Husband has never let me use any toys but I have used my finger before, He enjoys is to a certain point. I think that he is a little self conscious still though. If you wanted to try using her toy use LOTS AND LOTS of lube and go with something small, and work up to something bigger if you enjoy it. Also if she jerks you off wile your inserting something in your ass it will help, that way your mind isn't completely on the anal aspect of it.. I say go have fun and enjoy it, If you don't like it you don't have to try again. :)

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Personally I love it. But you'll never know unless you try it for yourself. All the same safer anal sex techniques for women apply to us men as well. Start small, start slow, and use lots of good lube. A 12" dildo is probably not a great place to start. ;) But since she's so experienced anally, I'm sure she can help you through your first few times.

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

You normally have to pay for advice this good. Take it.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Thanks A1. :eek:

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

But of course lad!

I'm actually rather curious about the activity as well, never done it, but am interested. The big deal is trusting your partner, and seeing as how I'm single, that isn't going to get explored for a while.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

A wise decision. Of course, there's nothing to stop some solo butt luvin'. In fact, it might be a good idea to explore just exactly what you like and dislike, and discover your anal boundaries without the pressure of a partner in the mix. But it's so much more fun when it's your S/O doing the penetrating. :)

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I've thought about getting several sizes and working on it. But privacy is an issue until I can get my own place.

9. Nerissa

Nerissa New Member

I love sodomizing my bedfellows :D

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

Ah yes. I hear you on that one. Not the sort of thing that goes over well with the other guys, sadly. :ugh

11. Dreama

Gold Member

You don't have your own room? Or do you have nosy roomies/parental figures?

12. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

I love me some anal loving :brow as for my DH nothing but a finger or two BUT we have talked about it and he seems willing to just try and see if he might like it!

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Living at home is not the easiest thing in the world.

14. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

There are small toys you can use, at times when you are alone in the house.

15. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, I vaguely remember that hardship. It's nice livin' in an apartment.

16. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Suuuuure ... rub it in some more! :p :lol

17. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

Ok my question about this lol I want to try this with my dh, its something that has just recently come up in convo!! The thought of me having that much control makes me wet :brow How do I get hubby comfortable enough to go ahead with what we talked about! Im turning in a very dominate person hehe is this bad thing??

18. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife always uses a vibrating anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Really intensifies my orgasms. I cum loads.

She also fucks me with a strap on. She loves doing it and talks dirty about fucking my ass. Our harness has a vibrator for stimulating her clitoris while she fucks me. She eith sucks my dick or gives me a handjob while she does me. We cum together.

Smaller toys are best and use lots and lots of lube.

19. igor

Gold Member

Well, the next time you give him a BJ or a HJ, start touching behind his balls and slowly work back towards his ass. Then, if he hasn't objected to that, rub around it and maybe just start to stick a lubed finger in (no fingernails!). See how he responds. It hasn't happened to me yet but it would drive me wild!

20. Guy Incognito

Guy Incognito New Member

If you're with a partner, that's definitely the way to start. I started by fingering myself while masturbating and eventually worked up to insertion of small objects. While that felt great, having it rubbed by a partner just took the pleasure to another level. I probably wouldn't have been as receptive at first if I hadn't practiced by myself.