Memories that you masturbate to but would never talk about?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by KrayzieCMB, Sep 9, 2012.

1. KrayzieCMB

KrayzieCMB New Member

Anyone get this? I have a memory of my first time drinking at like 12 or 13 (don't judge) with my friend and twin brother. We got really messed up and we all just got really horny and curious.

I have always been straight but that experience will forever excite me and make me think. I remember getting in the shower with my friend and seeing that he was quite fat and had a much smaller penis then me.

I gave him head for awhile but got scared of him cumming in my mouth so I got him to finish himself. Watching him finish stuck with me as a great moment. I never got off that night but we were so young.

Now that I am opening up myself to all sex I have a huge fetish for showering with other people and have a fantasy of being in the shower with a bunch of guys and all getting each other off.

Does this make me bi or just curious. I would never be able to take anything anal or have full on sex with a man. Yet the thought of getting each other off and seeing everyone cum is always in the back of my head.

Is this more common than I think? Does anyone else have a fetish for showers and such?

2. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

Pretty sure your just curious. They way I think of it is your bi if you actually want to share a relationship with someone.

3. TheBeast23

Gold Member

I usento fantasize about my cousin joining me and my wife in bed, while a jacked off

4. b4idie

Verified Gold Member

At the ripe old age of 68, I have masturbated about most things. However a joint session with a fit young man has always eluded me. The idea of anal is definitely not my thing, but to give a guy a "hand" and fell his cock spasm and come whilst holding it, has often got me off.

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I did to many things, several women, coworkers, sharing stories with lady friends when not together,
    thinking about things I want to do with someone I get to meet, ex's sister, one of her friends

6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Can't think of any that I wouldn't talk about. Some I'd be less than proud to admit to - sure - but none I'd never speak of.

7. IMNaughty

Gold Member

So, you want me to tell you about the spank bank I wouldn't talk about? Um, of course I have them.