Memorable Moments

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by loves2ride, Nov 13, 2014.

1. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Thought it might be fun if we shared some of our favorite Memorable Moments with each other. Kind of helps us to get to know each other a little better and we get to relive that moment and the joy & happiness it brought us.

I will always remember and never forget the day I hit a Grand Slam homerun while on a girls softball team in Middle school/Jr. high. I was so excited that I finally got the opportunity to hit one. When I hit the ball out into Center field, I ran to first base and didn't know what was going on around me other than I was headin' for Home! I finally came into consciousness and realized my coach was yelling for me to "Slow Down". I'm thinking "WTF"??? 2 steps more and I would have passed my team mate who was originally on First base when I hit the ball. Yikes! :eek: I slowed down, but I was still hot on her heels! I was determined to get those 4 runs! And we did! It was a great game all around! Plus a grand slam for me!!! :D Great Memory!!

ply, AtkCCC, _lookin4fun_ and 4 others like this.
  2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well, I've posted this here before but it fits here as well..
    Has to be the first time I was with sluttyfairy sexually..,, she was sitting on my lap.. She leaned in to my left ear and whispered " do you wanna make love to me?" ... Then leaned into my right ear and whispered "or do you wanna fuck me?"... That woman has had my undivided attention ever since... Lol

3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

One of my earliest memories that really sticks with me is actually more of a montage of images...

My grandfather always used to take me and my sisters up on daytrips to the mountains; visiting various Historical and Scenic sites.
    Piling into his old Datsun pickup, breathing in the smell of old upholstery, cigarette tobacco, engine oil, and the mountain air coming in through the windows and blending with all those smells.
    The sun coming down through the pines.
    All of the random wildflowers and plants and animals (of which Grandpa knew all the names).
    Sitting on a rock or the ground or a stump totally enraptured as Grandpa would tell us the story of wherever it was that we were visiting that day.
    Trying to find The Perfect Rock or The Perfect Stick to take home and show to my parents.
    Learning to skip rocks, imitate bird and animal calls, and know what was safe and what was dangerous in The Wild.

Like I said, it's more a series of images, sounds, and smells but they're all so inextricably linked that I can't point at just one and say, "That one is the most memorable." Words kind of cheapen the whole experience - there's no way to capture the essence of those memories...

4. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

I will always remember the first time I Jacked off as a kid.

I don't remember how old I was. I have never had a memory for that kind of thing.
    I do remember though, what I was doing before that.

I was riding my bike around the neighborhood and went to a little convenience store by our house.
    I bought my favorite snack back then. A Hostess Suzy Q.
    I always ate it the same way back then, holding the cake sideways and licking the cream filling leaking out the side first. This time, I was licking deeper and deeper and the next thing I knew, my dick was hard and I was imagining it was a pussy I was eating.

I rode home, as fast as I could, with the other half of my Suzy Q and locked myself in the bathroom.
    I layed down on the floor, held the Suzy Q above my face with one hand, and licked the filling as I stroked my cock with the other. The deeper I licked, the harder and faster I stroked, not knowing the end result I was after. It just felt really GOOD.
    I stroked it until I came all over my hand. That felt GREAT.

I have loved eating pussy ever since. :)

5. BlaineGame

Verified Gold Member

Well, my memorable moment was my birthday weekend. My parents drove me the 4 hour trip it took to get to my best friend's house. It was awesome seeing him so close to my birthday. We had met on an online dating site and became friends instead of dating :D I tell him everything so it was a great gift to see him.

We chilled in my hotel room, watching Animal Planet. Then we went to Olive Garden and had a great meal while joking with my parents. I was relieved that he fit in with my family so well. I was high on happiness for the rest of the week.

Then, the next day I got to se my family friends. They came and ate breakfast with my parents and I. I have know that family for 10+ years and it was great seeing them too.

danrb007, _lookin4fun_ and loves2ride like this.
  6. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

I never met her, but "Thanks Suzy Q". You trained him well! :D :D

Love2BKinky likes this.
  7. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

Do You Believe In Ghost?
    When I was very young, I remember mom driving down a gravel country road with only me and her in the car. As we crested a hill, there was a man standing in the road. There was no time to react and we drove right through him. We turned around and he was still standing there.
    We later learned that 50 years prior to that, a man had been killed in that same general location and other neighbors have seen him also.
    To this day, I believe in ghosts.

ply, Dog_E_Ryder and loves2ride like this.
  8. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Another fav memory of mine is when I made H.S. Cheerleader - I was 1 of 10 girls selected out of over 120 girls that tried out.

And I loved being at the Top of the Pyramid!

Rah, rah shish coom bah :p :D

ply, Magnus_Phallus and Love2BKinky like this.
  9. HotForHoney

Gold Member

You like being on top of anything, huh? :D:D:D

10. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

LOL, I left that statement wide open just to see if anyone would pick up on that :D

And you know I like it, "I like it on top"! (Like the old Robert Palmer song...)

ply, Love2BKinky and Magnus_Phallus like this.
  11. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Wide open? Too easy... Oh,oh.... Easy....

Love2BKinky and Magnus_Phallus like this.
  12. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

So many to choose from. But, there are two that stick out for me. One, is getting to perform in the Alamodome with my high school's marching band (I was a bass drummer) during one of our football games. Marching in and hearing our cadences echo off the walls in the entry tunnel was a bit of a high for me.

Another was when I got to do a day tour of Rome and the Vatican. Walking around the Colosseum was a pretty overwhelming experience as well as being in the Sistine Chapel. I'm not religious by any stretch but that environment and getting to see the ceiling crafted by Michelangelo was an experience definitely high up there for me.

ply, Love2BKinky and loves2ride like this.
  13. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

I can't believe this wasn't my first choice......
    I have always wanted to skydive. Something about floating through the air from a mile high, I just had to do.
    My 51st birthday was coming up and I decided to stop putting it off.
    I researched on the internet and decided I wanted to do it solo so I signed up, took the safety course Saturday morning and jumped Saturday afternoon.
    The plane climbed to 5500 feet and I climbed out to the end of the wing, let go, and after the chute opened, I floated down for what seemed like forever.
    I Loved It.......

14. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

One of my favorite memories was when me and my dad a couple years before he passed doing a world tour of bar and pub hopping the poor mans way at Epcot center. We could hardly stagger out of the park time we went around the world showcase . lol
    We used to do a lot of mexico and central America trips for business as well had some great adventures, some great memories. Miss ya dad!! :)

Candela, Love2BKinky and HotForHoney like this.
  15. Candela

Verified Gold Member

My father used to take me to riding lessons when I was 12 to 15.Sadly he passed when I was 18..What hurts is that he never got to see what them riding lessons accomplished.

Attached Files:

16. HotForHoney

Gold Member

He knows <3

ply and Love2BKinky like this.
  17. ply

ply
    Gold Member

first time sliding a bike around a corner

Love2BKinky and loves2ride like this.