Meeting you

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by kiko, Jun 23, 2007.

1. kiko

kiko New Member

I'm new to this forum. This is a story that I posted on another forum, and I wanted to post it here too. This is something I wrote for an online friend who I'd had many sexual chats with. There was a chance that we would be meeting up, along with several mutual online friends that were not aware of the sexual conversations I'd had with this person. This was a fantasy of that meeting.

Our first night in Paris. We all met up early in the evening, and spent the next few hours chatting, and having a few drinks. I was dying to spend some time alone with you. Knowing how much talking to you online turns me on, I knew that talking in person would be so much better. I wanted to watch the effect on your face as I described countless things to you. Wanted to see you get more and more turned on until your hand started to wander over yourself to my words. We exchanged knowing glances across the group, but time alone wasn't to be. As the group's conversations drifted over sexual topics and away again thoughout the evening, you knew what my mind was thinking.

The next day, we all spent the day around the town, having a few drinks, seeing a few sites, and still no chance to be alone. When the evening came around, I was accepting that we'd leave the weekend without any chance of a private conversation. After spending several hours in the pub, we all wandered back to the hostel and lay in bed chatting until gradually people fell asleep. I closed my eyes, and started to drift off to sleep, but a few seconds later I felt a hand over my mouth. My body stiffened and I opened my eyes in alarm, but I saw you looking back at me, motioning me to be still and quiet. Your eyes said trust me, and I did without question.

You bent over to me and whispered in my ear “stay still, and don't wake the others”. I looked up at you with curiosity, as you reached into your pockets. Pulling out a handful of silk scarves you fastened my wrists and ankles to the bed posts in turn. I struggled slightly, but I was scared of waking the others, and no amount of fear was going to let me miss out on whatever you had planned. Lying there unable to move, my legs slightly apart, I felt vulnerable and excited. You knelt down beside me next to the bed, and whispering again said “I've been wanting to do this all weekend, thinking about having you at my mercy. I'm going to make you want it so badly, what do you think I'm going to do to you? If you wake the others this will all stop. Do you want what I have in store for you?”. I looked up at you, knowing that no matter how unsure I was, I wasn't going to say no. I nodded slightly, and removing your hand, you settled down next to me on the floor. For the next hour you didn't touch me once. Sitting beside me, you whispered in my ear, describing all the things that you could do to me to make me scream. You made me imagine your fingers running down my body, probing between my legs, running over my clit, followed by your warm tongue. I closed my eyes and let your words wash over me, imagining everything you described and how it felt. Everything you talked about was happening to me in my head, your hard cock pushing inside me, first softly and then hard and fast. I was soaking. I wanted to touch myself. I struggled a little but my hands were still bound. I opened my eyes slightly, turning towards you I whispered “please”. I wanted your hands on me. Wanted to feel everything you'd talked about. I saw you'd been touching yourself, running your hands up and down your hard cock, enjoying your words and what they were doing to me.

Reaching a hand over to me, you ran your hand over the length of my body, stroking my neck, running your hand over my breasts. The slightest touch made me gasp. Your words had pushed me so far I felt I would explode from that alone. Reaching under the covers, you stroked the top of my thighs lightly with your fingers, and then roughly pushed my knickers to one side. You pushed one finger inside and then two. I felt it filling me. Your fingers probing inside. I was incredibly wet. Your thumb brushed my clit and I started to cry out. You clamped your other hand over my mouth to silence me as you removed your other hand from between my legs. Sobbing in frustration, I felt my orgasm drift away out of reach.

You turned to me and said “I have plans for you yet”. I felt my insides contract at your words. Leaning towards me, you looked me in the eyes and said “Do you trust me?”. “Yes” I replied. You reached over and untied each wrist, pulling me to a sitting position. Holding my wrists together and pushing them behind my back, you fastened them into handcuffs. Using one of the scarves you reached around my head, and tied it, covering my eyes. Untying my ankles, you helped me to my feet, feeling my legs shaky and wobbly beneath me, you let me lean on you slightly until I regained my balance. Then you led me out of the room, and into the night, knowing that whatever you wanted to do to me, I wouldn't refuse.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh, you can't just leave us hanging here! Come on girl, go on, for the love of god, GO ON! [​IMG]

3. kiko

kiko New Member

Always leave them wanting more ;)

But ty, it's always scary posting for the first time.

4. gixxer750

gixxer750 New Member

well.. were is part two?

5. kiko

kiko New Member

It never felt right to write part too. But maybe I'll post some other things I've written/writing.

6. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Wow!! Would love a part two as well!

7. gitt

gitt New Member

quite good!!
    but,continue?