Meeting the Espressos

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Meeting the Espressos

I had met the Espressos online and after chatting for a couple of weeks, agreed to meet them at a hotel. The purpose of the meeting was for me to take some pictures of them making love and it was agreed upon that I would not be involved, sexually. Still, I was excited and a bit fearful too, not knowing what to expect as I pulled into the parking lot. I called him on my cell phone to let him know I was there and he told me to come up to their room.

When I knocked on the door, he opened it and let me in. He told me his wife had just left to get some wine and she would be right back. He and I chatted for a bit, but it was hard for me to focus on his eyes as he sat there in his tight black Levi's and white tank top. He asked me if it was ok if we got started without his wife and I nodded yes.

He stood and peeled his jeans down, revealing black Lycra boxer briefs that clung tightly to his well rounded ass. I was aware that my mouth was open and I shut it somewhat self-consciously as he finished undressing. He asked me if I was ready, and my pussy gave an involuntary squeeze in my rapidly moistening panties then I realized he meant was I ready to take his picture.

I nodded dumbly and fumbled with the lens cap of my camera. He looked at it and said he'd rather I used his because it took professional quality shots. He walked over and handed it to me as I stood there, my heart thumping in my chest. I didn't have a clue on how to work it, and he leaned into me as he showed me which buttons to push. I could feel the heat from his body and smell his cologne. It was an intoxicating blend and I found myself licking my lips and swallowing hard to try to focus on what he was telling me.

He walked away and asked me what I wanted him to do. I told him to stand with one foot up on the chair and swivel his hips to the left. He obliged and I shot off a couple of pics. I had him move in a couple of different positions, all of which accented the way his shorts clung to his fine buttocks.

He asked me if I wanted him to take his briefs off and I almost screamed YES! He peeled them off and exposed his cock, which was limp, but still looked quite good to me. He turned and his gorgeous ass was there for me to see, beckoning me to touch it. I could not help myself and leaned into him, fondling his left buttock as I told him his was the nicest ass I'd seen in ages. That was all it took, all at once we were on each other, he stripping my clothes off, me massaging his ass and trying to pull his hips into me.

He told me to hold up and grabbed a small black suitcase from under the bed. He opened it up and showed me the assortment of toys it contained, telling me I could use anything I wanted. I grabbed the lube and the shortest, thinnest vibrator I could find, then went back to the bed. I told him to lay down on his belly, then I massaged his shoulders, then his back, then moved my hands down to his ass. I rubbed and kneaded his firm, round cheeks, then spread them apart and lowered my mouth to taste his balls. He moaned and raised his hips up so he was on his hands and knees as I worked my mouth on his swaying testicles and taint.

I licked and nibbled on him for a while, his cock thickening and growing until it was hard and proud. I stopped using my mouth on him, and lubed up the vibrator, then ran it along his shaft and down to his ass. He sighed and I knew he wanted it, so I slid it into his ass and turned it on. His back arched as I fucked him slowly for a few strokes, then slid under him so I could suck his cock. The pumping action of my mouth matched that of my hand as I fucked and sucked him. He was getting closer and closer to coming, his breath coming fast and sweat starting to trickle down his face.

He gritted his teeth and tensed up as I increased the tempo and suction on his cock and ass, then let out a growl and moaned and screamed as he shot his load of hot cum down my throat. Just then, the door opened and in walked Ms. Espresso. She just stood there for a moment, and then....

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

CL, you're going to need an assistant, aren't you? :( I'm remarkably skilled at carrying equipment and fetching lunch, you know.

Superb job so far, dear :tup Can't wait to find out what happens next...*props chin on hands and waits patiently*

3. Angie

Angie New Member

I reckon the missing line is:

4. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

........and?
    Damn you CL! :yell I want more.
    I just love your stories.

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

:naughtydance You got me hangin' out for part 2 now.......:brow

6. Thorn

Gold Member

Hey CL, I have an idea! Title your next story, "Meeting Rose & Thorn.";):brow

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, DUH, I never said it really happened.:eyes

I will write part II when I have time, right now I'm working on another piece. Please stand by for more filth. :D

8. espresso

espresso New Member

Please, Please, Please, write part II......I can't wait!

...and if this is how picture taking goes then don't worry......we'll come to you:)

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

CL, that's by far the best piece of literature from you to date!!! Fucking WOW! :tup :drool

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Part II

He gritted his teeth and tensed up as I increased the tempo and suction on his cock and ass, then let out a growl and moaned and screamed as he shot his load of hot cum down my throat. Just then, the door opened and in walked Ms. Espresso. She just stood there for a moment, and then turned to a tall, beautiful creature she was with and said, “Can you believe this shit, Heely? I run to the airport to get you and come back to this!”

The shock of the moment almost made me choke on the mouthful of cum as I swallowed hard, my face turning the same shade of red as Heely’s 6” spike heels and matching Gucci purse. I scrambled out from under Espresso and sat up on the bed. He remained where he was, panting hard, the vibrator still buzzing in his ass.

“Did you at least get some good pictures while you were log ramming my husband?” asked Ms Espresso, barely able to contain her laughter. Seeing her smiling at me, my terror fled and I laughed out loud. Heely chuckled, and Espresso guffawed so heartily the vibrator rocketed out of his ass and hit the headboard, then landed on the bed, and gyrated around on the sheets like a snake having a seizure.

Heely walked over, picked it up and said, “I hope you have something bigger than this around.” He looked me directly in the eye and said, “Well, do you?” My mind was barely able to grasp what was going on but I still had the wherewithal to rummage through the suitcase until I found an 8” black rubber dong. I held it up and showed it to Heely. He nodded his approval and said,” Now, THAT’S what I’m talking about!”

While Espresso was busy kissing and stripping his wife, I turned my attention to Heely. I gasped and realized I was quite turned on by this handsome man in his black wig and stockings. I unbuttoned his black satin blouse to reveal a lacy red bra underneath. I took the blouse off and threw it on the bed. I gazed up at him, then reached down and undid the button of his skirt and started to unzip it. He stood there trembling slightly, breathing short and shallow, as I dropped his skirt and told him to step out of it.

He was wearing a garter and crotchless panties that matched his bra, the picture of feminine beauty in a very masculine package. The combination was overwhelmingly arousing to me and I kissed him deeply, probing his mouth with my tongue, eliciting little moans of submission from him. As I leaned into him, I felt his cock stir against my abdomen. Feeling his manhood, I stopped kissing his mouth and slowly worked my mouth down to his neck, and kissed my way down to his chest. I reached behind him to unsnap his bra, but he pushed my hand away and mouthed the word, ‘no’.

I knew he wanted to remain as he was, a woman that needed to be fucked, so I left his lingerie on him, as well as his heels and stockings. I roughly pushed him down on the bed and lay on top of him, then grabbed both his wrists and forced his hands over his head. He struggled a bit, but I knew it was an act, so I bent my head down and nuzzled his bra away from his left nipple and started to suck and nibble at it. Heely moaned and closed his eyes as I worked on first one, then the other, grinding my hips into him, telling him to “hold still and take it” when my mouth was not full of his erect nipples.

I felt his cock growing thicker and harder and was barely able to keep myself from spreading my legs so he could slip into my wet depths, so I told him to stand up and lean over the sofa near the bed. He did as he was told and I grabbed the black dildo, and told him, “I’m going to fuck you and I’m not going to take it easy on you, you slut.” He started to giggle, but I slapped his ass hard and told him to shut up. Hearing the slap from across the room, the Espressos came over to see what I was doing.

Ms. Espresso had a wicked smile and said, “Hmm, I see you have plans for his ass, but what about his mouth?” This gave me an idea, so I told Heely to get off the sofa and to get on his hands and knees on the floor. I found a harness in the suitcase, then strapped the black dildo to it and put it on. Ms. Espresso lay on the floor, legs open near Heely’s head, and he started to lower it to lick her gorgeous pussy. I slapped him hard again and said, “Not until I tell you to, bitch!”

I instructed Espresso to kneel at his wife’s head. Once everyone was in position, I lubed up the dildo and slid it inch by inch into Heely’s ass. He moaned, and I told him and arched his back. I slapped his ass again and said, “Now, eat her!” With that, he lowered his head and started to circle Ms Espresso’s clit with his tongue. She moaned and closed her eyes.

“Suck his cock.” I commanded her, and she took Espresso’s throbbing member into her mouth.

I stroked into Heely’s tight little ass as he rocked forward and tried to focus on pleasuring Ms. E. He found her erect clit with his tongue but slid by it, all the way down to her ass, then slid it back up again, flicking it as he got to her clit. She raised her hips off the floor to allow him easier access to her and muffled moans escaped her as she used her tongue to circle the rim of Espresso’s cock.

Kneeling beside his wife and seeing another man eat her was incredible for Espresso and his cock grew thicker with each movement of her tongue. He then looked up and made contact with me and we both smiled. I started to thrust into Heely a bit faster and saw Espresso match my rhythm as he stroked into his wife’s mouth.

The room was filled with the smell of sex and the sounds of wet mouths, asses and pussies echoed off the walls. I was so excited to see Ms. E, her face contorted in sheer bliss as her orgasm came rushing from her well, licked clit that I started to fuck Heely even harder and faster. Seeing this, Espresso fucked his wife’s mouth more aggressively as she swallowed him whole, never decreasing the suction on his magnificent rod.

The four of us moved, ground and pummeled into each other in ever increasing speed and depth until Heely could not take it anymore and shot his load all over Ms. E’s feet. Feeling the hot cum on her toes, and his frantic tongue on her clit, she started to come hard, squirming and thrusting her hips into Heely’s face.

Seeing his wife in such bliss and feeling her mouth suck even harder on his cock as she writhed on the floor made Espresso lose it, too. A thick load of hot semen pulsed up his cock and filled his wife’s mouth.

The combined moans, sighs and panting of Heely, Ms.E, and Espresso filled the room, making an elderly couple walking down the hallway of the hotel stop and listen for a while before they gasped and scurried to their room.

The four of us collapsed on the floor trying to recover. We lay there for a while and then Ms. E. said, “Wait a minute, we’ve neglected poor CL.” With that, the two men picked me up and put me on the bed. Ms. E went to the suitcase, grabbed something and stood over me on the bed. Then she…..

#10 Barbwire, Oct 11, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  11. espresso

espresso New Member

BRAVO!!!! That was so damn good.....funny and sexy :)

Then she.....WHAT!!!!

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

I just got a smashing idea. How about you, the mrs. and Heely finish the story, afterall, it's my turn for some pleasure, right?

13. espresso

espresso New Member

Well considering you ended it with MsE about to ravage you......I'll let her try her hand at finishing it unless Heely wants to jump in and help too. I'm getting kinda hot thinking about my wife finishing this story :)

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why let them have all the fun? The more the merrier, right? :brow

15. espresso

espresso New Member

Very true...

16. MsEspresso

MsEspresso New Member

This is so entertaining . . .Heely, where are you?? Are you reading this?!?!?!?!? We all need to find a hotel room somewhere, he, he. I'm no writer, but I guess I could try my hand at the next part. I'm going to need some time, though.
    CL- I love how you had Heely blow his load on my feet- good stuff!! HA! My story will surely pale in comparison to yours.

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

Shoot! I forgot all about poor Bluesy. Hmm, perhaps we need to order some food after our first session and have it delivered by a super hot and sexy minx. :brow

18. Bluesy

Gold Member

*sniffles* Well, yes, I was feeling a tad left out...*hangs head in pitiful manner*...but the "super hot and sexy minx" comment has pushed that rejection right outta mind :D So, what would this amorous group prefer to nosh on? Lobster and pasta in a lemon cream sauce for an entree? Or how about quail in rose petal sauce with a delectable side of green beans almondine? And for dessert, I think a nice creme brulee and a platter of strawberries dipped in chocolate. (According to some website, they're supposed to be "aphrodisiac dishes" :brow)

Oh, btw, we're going to need to rope Cook into tagging along on this prurient pictorial mission ;)

19. espresso

espresso New Member

I'm thinking the Quail sounds fantastic and I'll never turn down a good creme brulee. Damn....now I'm hungry AND horny......and I like it :)

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, screw the danged food for now; I'm laying here on the bed, remember? :dgrin