Meeting someone new

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by CurvedUp, Jun 22, 2012.

1. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Since I was married for 20 years, no longer for almost 7, I was totally not sure if I would find another person to fall in love with. I met the woman I married with by chance while gong to college. I really great sorry and one that would have thought would have been for the rest of our lives.

After to swings at it and pure sex. I found a woman that I have fallen in love with. Very cool night when first met after talking for a month. She was not a redhead, but I worked that out. :ugh

Now the internet can be an easy way to meet and I did do this. I posted online and met a few women. Most, I only talked with for sometime. Some of it was sexual, sensual, but most was to find out how they got to where that ended up and how I did too. It was really odd to find out how much baggage a past relationship can be carried into another and how much others were working at removing that.

My question is are you old school or new to meet and find someone that you be with and work out life together? Some might not fit into this question I am asking. But when it comes to find one person to share life with, what is your experience.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

WTF dude lots of stuff you write/type makes no sense to me.
    Maybe English is not your first language so in that case we make allowances but most of the time it all sounds like stream of conciseness gibberish.
    Suggest you think clearly what you want to say or ask then type it rather than give us circular conversations.
    No offense meant here but just to mention I/we don't always follow your line of thinking.

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I guess I'm old school, because I met my wife the old fashioned way, face to face, and up close and personal, decades ago before the internet. I don't know about finding someone new now, but I am finding that the people I've met on line, who are open and honest about things, are not searching for a mate, maybe because they sense that I'm not either. I know there are a lot of people on line who are sincere and genuine, but I think that they are also cautious and, like you said, have a lot of baggage.