Medical exams

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by advocate169, Apr 11, 2007.

1. advocate169

advocate169 New Member

Anybody get excited by a physical? This is true -- I am a male with a nice slim body and I have a female doctor around my age. She always has me undress completely with no gown. Underwear at first but it comes off toward the end of the physical. She doesn't wear any gloves when she checks my testicles and then does a nice prostate exam with a glove. Is it weird that I think about this a lot? It is often something I think about when I masturbate. At the end, she tells me I'm a "perfect specimen". I fantasize about giving her a similar exam but the only problem with that plan is that I'm not a doctor.

R

2. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Thats one fine fantasy.
    It's weird she asks you to completely naked and uses no glove tho...

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

And undoubtely that's what it is.

Hiker:sf

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Thats exactly what i thought as well, as it would be a male giving you a check up.
    as it would be a female giving a female a check up

5. gaddy

gaddy New Member

this could happen you know

:D this could actually happen but not really like that. i have experienced it in the past. we had a medical check up before. a medical and physical check up for entrance to a military institution. during this one session. we were round up about 7 applicants at a time. then the officer shouts "everybody 3 counts to take off everything you wear. count starts 1!" then we all undressed. we were tested for reflexes by female nurses very young and pretty looking nurses hehe :) then we were made to jog in place. he barks after an eternity of jogging in place "why aren’t you perspiring? everybody push up position!" then after that the nurses yep male and female checked our balls. i was a bit embarrassed but i really wanted that my dick would erect so to impress the nurse handling me but nope nervousness overcame lust. hehehe by the way, the one in charge gave the order that only female doctors or nurses can handle female applicants and anyone could handle the male applicants no complaints be it gay, female or male. :) it was a lot of fun.:dgrin

6. advocate169

advocate169 New Member

It's true - I swear

My original description of my annual physical really is true, and not the least bit exaggerated - it's not a fantasy, although it serves as a fantasy for me. However, it really happens every year.

It seems odd to me that people who talk openly about sex would find it so hard to believe that a medical doctor would actually examine a person without clothes. When checking for skin cancer and other things, it certainly makes sense to see the patient's body.

My original question is whether it seems odd that I enjoy it - I guess the answer is no. I didn't expect to be called a liar.