Medical center sex

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mikey22, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Mikey22

Gold Member

As me and my gilfriend Misty started our senior year in highschool. It was time for her yearly physical exam, They had built a new medical center on the 4 lane bypass that goes around our town, The talk among the girls was of this young hunk of a gynocologest, That just started his practice during the summer. His picture was in the paper, Misty got all wet and excited,As her mom made the apointment.

The day of her apointment came,She woke up,Showerd and shaved her pussy and legs. She blow dryed her featherd bleach blonde hair. After packing on the makeup,Glossy pink lipstic and that smokey blue eyeshadow, She dressed in her shortest sexy black dress, No bra or panties, She put on her strappy steletos, Then her long leather trench coat. She grabbed up her books and purse and quickly walked to the door.

*Hey!...Come here!* Her mom yelled

*But mom your going to make me ...Like so...Late.* Her mom looks her over.

*Open that coat!* She opens it. Her mom does not aprove.

*Where are you going dressed like that?*

*I...Like got school...And like a doctors apointment. This afternoone...Ya know.*

*Not like that you don't!...Get in there and change!...And wash that makeup off!...You look like a God Damn whore!*

*I'm dressing like you!*

*I am a profeshional business woman. I have no choice in the matter.*

*Ugh...Like I am 18 now. Can't I dress like I want?*

*Well When you got your own place....And paying your own bills!* Misty stomps off.

*And put on some socks a bra and some panties!...I will be checking!* She washed her face and changed.

*I don't see your point.....Ya know....Like....There going to tell me to take everything off...Ya know..* She walks back in for her mom to see her, Wearing a pair of those blue and gray Gasoline jeans,Tee shirt and red pumps. She looks at the tan nylons Misty is wearing.

*You know you will just have to take those pantyhose off.*

*There not pantyhose...Like you did say to put some socks on.* Her mom shakes her head. Misty gets out her keys.

*Oh by the way. I'll take you to school today.*

*What?....Ugh...Why?*

*My apointment is right before yours....I'm titred of you running the roads wasteing gas.*

*Oh mother your such a tight ass!...Make sure you drop me off before we get there, I don't want my friends seeing me with you!* Later that day at lunch I sit with Misty and her clique of friends,They were all talking about there exams,My dick got hard thinking of each one of them nakeid with there feet up in the sturips,Lucky doctors I thought. Misty grabbed my cock through my jeans.

*Oh baby were making you so hard. Take him out and show Traci.* I get my cock out.

*Oh Misty your a lucky girl.* She strokes me a few times.

*Ooohhh!...Let me feel!* Shirley says. Her nylon clad feet play with my cock. Gina takes a turn with her feet. Misty finishes me off, The lunchroom lady is watching She notices the girls out of there shoes and walks over to investigate. I shoot my load as the bell rings,Misty catches my cum and smears it all over the table,For the lunch room lady to clean up. We quickly walk out.

About an hour later her mom checks her out of school. Instead of going out to the bypass her mom crosses the tracks toward down town. She passes the beer joint and liquor store.

*Where are we going?* Her mom ignores her. She parks in front of the old county health department.

*Oh...Hell...No!...What the fuck are we dooing here?*

*ugh...I've ben ben meaning to talk to you about this...Since your dad died I had to get a cheaper insurance plan. This is where we have to go.*

*Insurance!?....God Damnit!!!...Momma!....Your the best realestate agent in the state!...You can afford better than this!*

*Baby I"m sorry....Calm down. ..People don't want to here a spoiled white girl speaking her mind!...You may upset someone.* Misty follows her mom inside,The ER . was packed,People were moaning and groaning,Cussing and complaining. They continued to the clinic,It was not much better,They signed in and started filling out all the forms front and back,This took about an hour. A youg punk came in from her school, He sat across from her checking her out and getting a boner,She did not like him, She picked up a Time magazine that had ben laying there since the begining of time,And pretended to be reading it. Ignoreing him. He got up and walked over to a big barrell of free condoms,And filled his pockets,Off of a table he picked up a free can of that cum killing foam and walked out.

Misty's mom was then called back, Misty felt nerveous and embaressed being there,She hoped no one else she knew would recognise her.

*Misty Jones* Her name called out loud. She quickly got up,All the men in the room watched the sexy 18 year old blonde in the red high heels walk toward the nurse,She hoped her name would not be called out loud again. The nurse leads her to a lab,She hands her a urine stained Mason jar.

*Leave your purse out here,Theres the bathroom,Don't flush or turn the sink on.* She looks at the filthy bathroom.

*I'm not sitting on that!*

*Whats that you say?*

*Nothing...Just talking to myself.* She goes in and looks around for a hidden camera before dropping her pants and panties, She hovers over the jar and fills it up.*

She comes out and hands over the jar of piss. The nurse pours it in to the containers to go to the lab. She was led to a doctors scale.

*Take your shoes off and stand on the scale.*

*I'm 5ft. and 135 pounds.*

*Look honey!...Take the slut pumps off and get on the scale.*

*Grrrr!* She carefully slides her feet out of her shoes and gets weighed and measured. She knows now why her mom told her to put on some socks. The scale showed just what Misty told the bitchy nurse,She steped back in to her shoes and followed the nurse to another waiting area. She was waiting and dreading for an exam room to be avilable. She looked down the hall,One of the exam room doors was open,On the table she saw My ex girlfriends brother. Mark Willson. He was a punk she did not like, Sitting wearing an exam gown,He catches her stareing,

*Bitch!...You want to see?* He lifts the gown showing her his half hard cock* A nurse comes and slams the door. Misty dreads the next day, Knowing him and his sister will spread it all over school. Then her mom walks up also in a gown and her sheer black thigh high stockings, Her high heeled fuck me boots were unzipped. She was on her way to Radioalogy to the boobie squeezing machine.

*Yeah...Like....mom...You really look like a profeshional business lady now.*

*Shut up!...Your gonna get your turn!* A nurse comes and leads her away. All the male orderleys and patients watch my sexy mother in laws pussy and ass hang out the back of the gown. As she walks toward the elivator.

*Okay Misty come with me.* Misty follos the nurse to an exam room,She hops up on the table,The nurse checks her temp.,BP.,Pulse.

*Take everything off includeing your panties,...Put the gown on.* She walks out. Misty looks around for the gown,The only one was laying in the red trash can coverd in blood.

*I aint wearing that!* She told herself. She hoped for a quick non nude exam. The nurse comes in with a doctor. He was tall dark and hansome man,Maybe in his 40's,She was not expecting this.

*I'm sorry Dr...I told her to undress and put the gown on...I should have supervised.*

*Thats the only gown in here !* Misty points to the trash can, The nurse looks at her with an angry look.

*I'll go get another.* She leaves He begins to examine her,He seems to have a gentle personality,Unlike the rest of the people working here,She finally feels relaxed,Every chance she gets she looks toward his crotch,Wondering if he is a well hung man. He proceedes looking in her ears then down her throat. He listens to her heart and lungs. He checks her reflexes. He looks at the sexy pair of high heels she's wearing. He gently pulls themm off, He tests her strengh having her press her feet in to his hands, He continues to masage her feet. She feels relalaxed and aroused.

*I'm going to need to examine your breasts, Do you feel you need the nurse in here?*

*No not at all.* He turns around and allows her time to get out of her shirt and bra. She puts her hands up over her head. He feels and gently squeezes them,Her big puffy nipples quickly become rerct, She feels her pussy moisten,She rubs her foot againest the inside of his leg,Then the bitchy nurse comes in with the gown.

*Unfasten your pants and lay back for me.* The nurse stands at the door superviseing,The Dr. continues his breast exam,He mashes on her abdemen,

*Doctor you really ought to step out,So I can get those pants and hose off of her,She is to have a complete pelvic and anal exam.*

*It's okay nurse I know that.* Misty fought back the urge to shoot the bitch the bird.

*No Doctor it is not okay!...You work for the government now!...We have regulations and mandates!...In the hand book page 1524 paragraph 7 Every patent must strip nakeid and put a gown on!* Her beeper goes off.

*Oh no! There is an emergency in the er.!...I must go!* She runs out. The doctor locks the door behind her. He breathes a sigh of relief.

*I'm glad shes gone.* She says with a smile.

*I have to work with that every day.*

*Poor you.*

*Do I need to step out for you to undress?*

*No...Your going to see it all anyway.* She hops off the table and proudly stripps off her jeans and panties.

*Do I need to take my stockings off?*

*No they look great on you.* More to come

Silverfox likes this.
  2. Silverfox

Gold Member

It's getting erotic, Mikey.

Mikey22 likes this.
  3. Mikey22

Gold Member

She hopped back up on the exam table,Puting her feet in the sturips. The doctor lubed his fingers and inserted 2 of them, He presses on her belly,He then inserts the speculem and spreads her open,Looking inside her with a light, A papsmear is performed. He takes out the speculem,And puts 2 fingers up her ass and pussy,

*Oh that ass is so tight!* She allmost cums just hearing that.

*Misty looks like your in good shape.* She thinks the exam is allmost over, He then goes down on her, Eating her pussy lube and all.

*OHhhhhhh!..........My!......I wasnt expecting this!* She cums, He continues to finger her sawing 4 fingers in and out of her sloppy wet cunt.

*Ahhhhhh!......Yes!* She cums again, His whole hand slips in to her sex box, He fists her and rubs her clit,Making her cum again, He pulls out.

*Okay you can dress now.* He goes toward the door. She hops off the table.

*Oh no you don't!* She starts unbuckleing his belt and unfastening his pants.*

*You got me off!...I got to return the faver.* She goes down on him giving him one of her best deep throat blow jobs.

*Ohhhh!...Your a naughty little patient!* He runs his fingers through her thick blonde hair.

*Fuck me!.....You stud you!* She bends over the exam table, He mounts her from behind,Fucking her hard and fast,He pounds her pussy, She feels his balls hitting her pussy,She tosses her head back.

*Ahhhhhh!!!* She cums again.

*Now my ass!.....Fuck my ass hard!* His hard lubed cock slipps right in to her tight poop shoot, He pounds away harder and harder.

*Ugh...Ugh...Ugh....I'm...I'm.....Cumming!* He goes balls deep inside her ass and fills it with cum, He quickly pulls out,Dresses and leaves She gets dressed, He comes back in with her prescription for birth controll pills.

*Your my second patient today I've done that with.*

*Really?...Who was the first?*

*Your mom.*

*I should have known.* He shakes her hand

*See ya next year.*

*Oh no!...You will see me before that* He opens the door for her, She finds her mom waiting, She was lookig sexy as usual,In her black skirt,White blouse and fuck me boots, The doctor looks at her again and smiles. They are the last patients there. They stop at the front door and check out the parking lot, It's dark and on the rough side of town, Her mom reaches in her purse, Putting her hand on her gun,They speint across the parking lot to there car and drive home, The next day she tells me and all her friends, About her physical,After school we get to her house and play doctor and patient before we fuck.

Silverfox likes this.
  4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

FINISH YOUR STORIES BEFORE POSTING!!!!!

5. Mikey22

Gold Member

Yeah Fox I just finished it,I tryed to post the whole thing a while ago,It said there was a 1,ooo Chericter limit or something like that, That sucked,I had to cut a lot of it off,And re do it. I think the first version was better,I ben workin on this all afternoone and had to finish it.

6. Mikey22

Gold Member

Hey there HFH, Just finished, I tryed to post the whole thing but it would not post, It said it had a Cheracter limit on it,I had to cut it down and post some of it and re do it, I was bummed out about that. I hope you enjoy it,Let me know if it is any good.

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. Country_Lily

Gold Member

Loved the end part Mikey ;-)

Mikey22 likes this.
  8. Silverfox

Gold Member

The post limit is 10,000 characters and spaces. I ran into this limit on "A day..." It was 12,000 and it just didn't have a good split point so I edited out parts, but made mistakes. I wish I'd known while I was writing. In retrospect, I'm irritated with myself that I posted it like I did. Maybe I'll repost it.

I'm working on a story that's at least 20,000 characters, probably more, but I'm writing it with multiposting in mind. I don't know what program you're writing with, but most have a character count, under Tools, that might help you in the future. Make sure you look at the character AND spaces count.

Oh, and the rest of the story is smokin'.

Mikey22 likes this.
  9. Mikey22

Gold Member

Yep,I got to keep an eye on that character count,I got 2 more in my head,I think they may also be kind of long,Not enough time to start another one,Maybe next weekend,I'm glad you liked it,I enjoyed writeing it.

10. rcc8611

Gold Member

Damn got me hard... I have a fantasy about watching this happen one day

Mikey22 likes this.