measurements?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexual Trex, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexual Trex

sexual Trex New Member

lol did i spell that right?

so how do you guys measure yourselves? like on the top or on the bottom? i always wondered about that, cuz ive been with girls that were curious as to size (before they saw or felt it) and i never gave them an answer because id hate to over estimate myself by measuring the bottom when everyone goes by the top.

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I think the best thing would be to use a tape measure (the kind for sewing), and run it along your length from base to tip. It wouldn't matter what side you measured because it would conform to your shape.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's it. Just not on the bottom, because it's not clear where it starts. Measuring with a sewing tape along the top or side to follow the curve will do it. measure from base to tip. Then wrap it around the thickest part to measure circumference, or girth.
    Now, in the too much information department, I'm 5.5" in both directions. I swear it gets shorter as I get older. Damn!

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I recall reading once in a survey that length should be measured from the pubic bone to the tip. Measuring from the bottom makes no sense, unless you want an inflated figure. Where would you start? (Answer: from the tip to 10 inches.)

5. sexual Trex

sexual Trex New Member

yea thats what i figured about measuring on the bottom... either way i got nothing to be worried about

i was thinking about this topic, because my ex (when we were together) was bragging to everyone that she knew that i 'am huge, and she had a hard time taking me in' i mean measuring it the way you guys said to, i came out to 6.5 long by a lil more than 6 wide (incase anyone felt that to be some important info.. hah) i guess thats a descent size but i wish she hadnt gone telling every girl in town that im hung, and to have any of my future hook ups expecting me to be massive

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

You're the same size as I am, and I've been called huge too. It's usually the circumference that they like. Don't worry about it. If any of your future partners have heard the story, they'll probably be relieved that you aren't any bigger.

7. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

8. barrbie

barrbie New Member

be the ball\

i think the best answer to this comes from a line in the film caddyshack\chevy chase is asked, how do you compare yourself to other golfers? he replies, by height\i think measurements are all in the mind\

9. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I've heard more girls complain about the dick being too large rather than too small.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.