me secret fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Nym, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Nym

Nym New Member

I would love a girl to force me to dress sexily as a girl in a tiny skirt or dress then go down on me wile I was dressed up.

Any guys like this and what do the girls think?

2. cook74

Gold Member

Way to get right in there with your first post Nym. :tup

Personally I have only worn my partners underwear while we made love, I doubt if I could pull off the whole outfit scenario, my legs are just too hairy. :ugh

3. Nym

Nym New Member

lol thanks :) well mine are hary too but I have an unbeliebaly girly figure.

4. NJboyToy19

NJboyToy19 New Member

Whatever floats your boat. I wouldnt mind wearing a thong for a girl :)

5. Faust

Faust New Member

Who care what anyone else thinks or does. What turns your crank, well, turns your crank. Have fun no matter what floats your boat.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

There are many REAL men, who enjoy wearing ladies' lingerie, and they are quite sexy in it. We have a Moderator here (though I will not mention any names) who is friggin HOT in thongs, thigh-highs and a bra.

....and DAMN, I hate him!! Not really... I love Mr. Heely! [​IMG] OOOOOPS - did I name a name? :)

7. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I dressed in drag one Halloween and had to explain it to the judge when we got divorced. She also told my girls I dressed in drag with out explaining. Not a pleasant experience!!

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

Did someone call my name? :eek: You're too kind, Rose.

9. cook74

Gold Member

When my partner and I had sex with my penis hanging out of her panties she couldn't stop laughing :lol but I got a kick out of it.

She is a bit of a talker as well :blahblah so I hope nothing gets mentioned about it by one of her bride's maids at our wedding in front of her family(that are way more conservative than mine). :eek:

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

I think it might be a good idea to let her know you'd like that aspect of your relationship to remain a secret between you. Nobody else has to know the intimate details of your sex life, perverted or otherwise. ;)

11. Nym

Nym New Member

Thanks people this is helpful :) Nice to know I aint alone.

12. heelfetish

Gold Member

Nope, you're not alone. What you're into can be labeled as 'forced feminization'. It's a form of submission. It's not really what I'm into, I dress for entirely different reasons. But you are NOT alone. Many men find it very erotic to be 'humiliated' that way.

You may have a difficult time finding a female partner who is willing to explore that fantasy with you, but don't let that get you down. Chances are there is someone out there for you. :)

13. Nym

Nym New Member

I know I have read alot of stories about it and yeah it is hard but anything worth wanting is worth looking for.

14. larry appleton

larry appleton New Member

I love wearing the panties that I have secretly stashed from ex's while Im masterbating.

As for the whole deal, Id love to try it, just have to find a willing lady.

15. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Hey Heely,

I've often wondered but never asked. Now that you bring it up: what reasons do you dress for?

16. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I don't presume to speak for my good friend Heely, but I believe his signature says it all...

"A lesbian trapped in a man's body"

17. heelfetish

Gold Member

Thanks for asking, and thanks Puss for trying to answer. Really though, there is no simple answer as I haven't fully figured it out for myself. Puss is as close to the answer as I can get. I've been diagnosed as being Androgynous. I've got mental and physical traits of both sexes. As a result, I connect with BOTH sexes. I live my life as a man, but there is a certain satisfaction (and frustration) with expressing my feminine side.

When I was younger I always thought I wanted to be a woman. I went through a time when I strongly considered SRS. As I age and grow, I've realized that I enjoy being a man as well. I am happiest being able to express myself as both sexes. If I was to take away my male traits I'd be just as unhappy as if I lost my female traits.

Having a family of my own has strengthened that position. I'm my boy's Daddy, and there is nothing I will ever do to change that.

I've often referred to myself as a 'man in a woman's body', but since I am not attracted to men, I jokingly told my wife I was a 'Lesbian in a woman's body' and it stuck. :lol

I don't dress out of desire for kink or submission, although those aspects can be applied to me. Instead of the cause, they're the effect. Does that make sense?

18. Nym

Nym New Member

That makes perfect sense and as well as how I feel I think that how you feel applies to me in a way.

19. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Yep, that makes sense! Thanks for explaining. And you are right about being your boy's daddy. There's something about being your child's 'superman'. You know what I mean? Mommy is their soft landing, and daddy is their man of steel. :)

20. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Sounds like fun to me. If you really want to experience a full blown submission. She could make you shave your legs paint your nails and dress up and then put make up on you. I would do that at least once. It sounds like a lot of fun IMO. But I am a pretty weird guy, sexually anyway.