Me making cum...movie...

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by slamd097, Nov 14, 2007.

1. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Ok, so I read in this post that the ladies here like to watch a guy make him self cum. Now I was at the end of having fun whe I remembered..Hey I can make movies with my camera. So I did, short, and simple. I will do more if I get a positive response. Also, if there is something missing, let me know and I will add it next time..:D

(please ignore the broom in the back ground..just noticed it..lol

http://hidebehind.com/E30CEA

2. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

Very nice. Thank you for sharing!

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

I can't get it to work for me :ugh I'll try again later!

4. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

hummmmm...are you using Mozilla or IE?

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Firefox. I'm just having a helluva time with video clips these days...I think it may have something to do with RAM.

6. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

BAh...lol Update, and download a Mov player. Knowing this I will do the next one in AVI format...

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hmmm...it might have something to do with how much RAM you have available, although I'd expect you probably have quite a bit of RAM available to you, sweet thang. How big is the hard disk that you normally like to put it on? (Floppies just don't work for things like this, ya know?) You can certainly massage the clip some initially if any part of the show sticks...if you need any help with that just let me know, I'd be thrilled to give it a good tongue-lashing, that often helps, both before and after you're done. It usually works well to slide the knob around slowly on your player while you're pushing the necessary buttons. When everything's workin right though, the images and everything else should come right to you, just like you'd expect or even better.

Did that help? :dgrin
    BD

#7 BassDude, Dec 18, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  8. Bluesy

Gold Member

Hunh....all of a sudden I'm feeling warm and tingly and...damp (exclusive-to-a-certain-part-of-the-body kinda damp :brow)....and I have no idea why that is ???

This tongue-lashing...yeah, I think that would be helpful :D

#8 Bluesy, Dec 18, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Damp? Oh my gosh, darlin'...not only are you having difficulties with your media player, but sounds like your plumbing might need some attention too. I'm pretty handy and I should be able to check that out either before or after fixing your media player. This will require the power tools, so my lovely wife will have to assist. She's the official keeper of our tools, and she insures they are well-maintained, properly lubricated, and thoroughly tested on our own plumbing. (Hey, sweetheart...are you around? Bluesy could use a little help!) We work well together on our own plumbing...we've never worked on anyone elses, but I think we'd work quite well together in that case too. I'll climb underneath to closely examine, pressure-test, and feel for dampness in the areas of concern while my wife twists the necessary knobs and pushes the appropriate buttons on the top side to turn things on. (And who knows...she might decide she'd like to switch up somewhere along the way.) We'll screw all the parts together until they are torqued just right, and gently clean up any and all personal mess we make. We'll definitely find and address any leaks...we won't spill a single drop of anything, and that's a promise!

:dgrin
    BD

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:popcorn

.... Oh - don't mind me! The drama is captivating!! ...

Carry on! :brow

11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Keep the popcorn hot, Rose...my wife has been trying to join the fun, but doesn't have enough posts yet to access this part of the forum. :ugh I have a feeling she will soon though...:p

BD