Me and an old friend "experimenting"

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Matthew, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

A few years back me and a friend would meet up almost everyday. Days began getting boring so we found other exciting things to do with our time. A couple times, we would be playing in a field/forest behind our houses, while one of us would stop to pee, the other would try and sneek-a-peek at one anothers penis. After a while we wouldnt hide peeing from eachother, we would just pull out our penises and pee without covering or hiding from one another. We began getting comfortable being naked infront of one another and began comparing, feeling, touching, one another out of curiosity.
    So in the field one day, we decided to lay in the grass, naked. We undressed ourselves and literally layed next to eachother naked. It started off slow but as each of us got more and more excited, we pushed the bar further and further, eventually ending up with us jacking/sucking eachother off. That got boring after a few weeks, so once again, we set the bar higher yet. We met up, went to the field, undressed and got to business. This particur day was different, we didnt take anything slow, not even our breathing. Things began to get heated between us, next thing I knew I was sitting on top of him, my hands on the ground keeping my balance and his hands, one holding his penis, and the other on my butt. I saw him reach for his pants, wondering what he was reaching for. He pulls out a small containter of lotion.(we were still young, and had no way of getting condoms.) He says get up for one second, as he squirted the lotion all over his cock. I then slowly sat back.down, feeling a poke at my butt. I knew what was coming next so I went with the flow. I slid onto his dick no problem, besides the little stinging sentation, I felt great. I began riding him, up and down. Up and down, up and down until I heard a faint moan from him. I looked around and realized, im having sex outside in a field! I immediately got hornier, so I spun around on his cock so I was facing him now and began riding up and down more and more vigorously. I went faster each time till I heard him say the magic words, "im cumming". I watched his eyes roll into the back of his head, and felt a warm sensation in my butt. I rode him until he told me to stop, at which I got up and felt a drip of cum, running down my inner thigh.
    We repeated this for a few more months. Until we both moved on.
    I had found a beautiful girl, as well as did he.
    We both never speak of this, at times I wish we could.
    Still best friends till this day!

2. stonemonkeylives

stonemonkeylives New Member

I can not explain to you how hard I am after reading that!!

Tbh I had a similar experience with a friend and to this day, the thought of his cock inside my butt gets me hard everytime.

3. she

she New Member

I also had a best friend experimentation, alas, we have no penises- but we learned alot about our bodies! We went to church together- would often 'french kiss' behind the church- doh!

4. Paula

Gold Member

french kiss was new to me. But she teached me :)

5. stonemonkeylives

stonemonkeylives New Member

Horny church girls!? I think I came a little when I read that :ugh

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I honestly wish I could go back, and NOT HOLD BACK! I would have loved to explore more, with the knowledge I have now, actually living out those fantasies would be nice.