[Ask a Girl] me again

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by stephen, Jul 9, 2012.

1. stephen

stephen Member

Wrote help with mfm threesome got a good response. Wife agrees to do my first mfm with me (she had one before and didnt like it) but she doesnt want him to fuck her but will go along with the threesome for me. My question is what should I do to make this fun for her? Her first and only mfm threesome ended up her riding both guys and sucking them, nothing got done to her at all so I could see why she hated it, but she said she would do this once for me, its my 50th birthday present and I already have a close friend of ours willing to join in. Hes never been in one either so its new to him also. I want to make this special and exciting for her as well as me, but no male on male stuff.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

One thing I'd love to have done to me and that would send me over the moon is to have one man fucking me while the other licks my clit.

I don't know if it's even possible but anyway you configure it but, I imagine there's going to be some male tongue on cock contact.

So, you may not want to do that but, think of what you said, you wanted it to be about HER. I may be alone in my desire to be eaten and fucked at the same time but, I highly doubt it.

3. slickdick

slickdick Member

In my opinion a bi/ or non homophobe is the best to way. One in which no one is going to get freaked out if they come in contact with any of the other members. Because if any one gets freaked out then its going to make the whole encounter awkward. Like for instance, Barbwire mentioned she would enjoy being licked and fucked at the same time. Me being bisexual, I would have no prob licking a womans clit while she was getting fucked, but I do understand that other men would ,as you said no male on male stuff. I guess what I'm trying to say is that for your wife to enjoy, you may have to open your mind a little bit(not saying you have to be full on bisexual with it) and maybe be willing to let loose some. Or maybe i don't know what I'm talking about...IDK i tried lol