Maybe it's NOT a g-spot?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by msduncan, Apr 11, 2007.

1. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

After seeing some of the diagrams on here of the g-spot, etc... I've become suspicious that my wife's strong orgasms aren't g-spot... but as a result of her stimulating her cervix with the vibrator.

Last night I pulled the vibrator toward me so that it hit the inside upper wall (her on her back) just inside her -- you know... along that firm 'bone' at the front wall. She experienced intense sensations like she had to pee. I was thinking this was the spot, but after a couple minutes it didn't turn from the pee sensation into anything else so she had me stop.

Any ideas? And why didn't it change into sexually pleasing stimulation if it was in fact the g-spot?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have had the same thing happen to me with the Wand. I have only been able to have a g-spot with it once or twice. The "have to pee" sensation comes, but nothing happens. :(

3. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Is there such a thing as too intense stimulation of the g-spot? maybe it was too much too fast and so it didn't make the switch?

4. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I've had the same thing happen and I always stopped at that point until recently when I figured out that if my legs are entirely tensed I can go on. . Now I lock my knees, tense my legs hard, breathe deep and keep on going. The orgasm that follows is almost unbearable. For me it's easier to withstand that intense sensation if I'm standing up so I often do it standing.
    When I come that hard the sounds I make are almost embarrassing... :lol But well worth it, it feels insanely good. :) :p

#4 NaughtyKnickers, Apr 11, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2007
  5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I missed this yesterday, glad I spotted it today. Thanks for the pointers, NK. I'll try to give myself a standing ovation, I mean orgasm, later tonight. ;)

6. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree the urge to pee is usually the g-spot area. Some women are also excited by cervix area sensations as you have found out.

Good tip NK !

7. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Well we tried g-spot again. The urge to pee was so overwelming that she had to stop after trying for maybe 5 minutes or more. Am I missing something here? The senstation is the opposite of a turn on for her -- and we both would love to experience the g-spot. As of now this stimulation only gives her the overwelming pee urge sensation. :(

8. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

It's tough for any of us other ladies to say, being that everyone is different. :ugh

When I finally got past that sensation it was by myself, in the shower, because I couldn't bear to give into that having to pee sensation in front of my husband for fear that I would.. 'go' right there and spoil the mood. :eek:
    I just recently overcame that and I've been at this for a long time. It took a while to figure out how to make it work with my body, physically. It seemed also a mental issue of associating that sensation as a sexual one, rather than a 'this is something I do by myself in the bathroom' sensation. :eek:
    I wouldn't say I got used to it, as that feeling always takes your breath away, being so intense, but I grew to understand it as a sexual and good thing.
    But only time could do that for me, it took quite a while for me to get to that place.

I wish you and your wife all the best with this; it's a wonderful feeling, but definitely unique from woman to woman, and at times tough to put a finger on, so to speak. ;)