Maybe It's me...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Gummo, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Gummo

Gummo Member

I am soo tired of the cock parade here, want more women to show their stuff or at LEAST talk about what they like/have experienced....just a het male desiring women.

Sorry.

2. Gummo

Gummo Member

Re: Maybe I'ts me...

Oh....wait a tick...women as a whole, do not do that as much as we men.......damn.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Re: Maybe I'ts me...

It would help if the male to female ratio wasn't as bad. Unfortunately men (as a whole) are more willing to just flash their junk and wait for a response while most women are a bit more personal about their body.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

We've had to learn to live with it. I hate checking the photo section for moderating duties.

5. Northside

Gold Member

Don't get me started again HR. I took a several month hiatus from this forum wondering if I belonged on a site wher these photos are so abundant.

Don't these guys know that most women and all men don't want to see a picture of guys pork? I can't help but wonder, are these guys closet flashers? To each his or her own, but I see a guy who indiscriminatly posts pictures of his meat for the world to see, as lacking class somehow.

I do love the pics of chicks, and I think both sexes appreciate them.

6. Lifter

Lifter New Member

If a guy is going to post a pic of *it* than there should be a woman and or women in the pic doing something with it.
    If a woman and or women are going to post a pic, hooray happy day!

Nuff said.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Needless to say I am as one with you guys on this one.
    Actually to be totally truthful I don't even like female gynaecological shots all that much either.
    I much prefer risqué teasing poses with faces & breast rather than plain raw steaks.

8. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

HR I didn't know mods had to that. Ya perv lol. At least wen u perv on mine u could leave a comment lmao ;)

9. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I think Meow and I are about the only recent females who actually put pics up frequently.

10. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Yeah and we arent even girls!!!!
    Or are we?? lol

Oye Hotma, speaking of which we beta feed the fetishes and put some more up...hmmmm.. Im thinking new bras and black lingerie myself.. maybe even a toy shot! LMFAO!

and you??:D

11. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

shhhh... It was to be a suprise.... ;)

12. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

oopppsss k... shhhing now ;)

13. Essene

Gold Member

I don't think the nature of this site is to have any one dominant gender post or "show" themselves. With your logical complaint, you should leave as you're only increasing the "sausage" present.

I would suggest socializing outside the midst of the interwebs... but I'm too lazy to do so.

Also, it's a sexual forum. If common sense prevails, one would arrive at the conclusion that the nature by which Mitt has ascribed to males is reasonably true. The very nature of the "photo" section is to provide photographs of anything that isn't illegal. Every poster who hasn't pretended to be someone else, or broken a law/forum rule fits that criteria. If you don't like it, don't look. Otherwise, I suggest any one who is here for a flesh fest mature or re/evaluate their reason for being part of society itself. After all, this group here is technically a subculture. I hope you wouldn't go into a Mets game and complain about all of the males there. Simply, if you push a button for bacon, and continuously receive a hamburger, stop pressing the button and find one that works to your taste(s).

#13 Essene, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  14. Mittimer

Gold Member

In short you're saying "stop complaining or gtfo" :p

15. RideNaked2

Gold Member

OP, I know there are several women on this forum that have albums of themselves but they have them private. I do but only my friends are able to view it. I think that some women need to get to know others before "exposing" themselves...just a thought.

16. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Exactly RN2.. its not a thought at my end its a action :)

Hence why I have private albums... Ill flash the bits for the buzz of the boys or girls... but you aint gettin past my gate unless I know you a little.... :lol

17. Essene

Gold Member

Yes. That works quite well Mitt. Thanks.

Also, besides warming up to some one, aggressive styles of approach are, at times, offsetting to even gay males. There are females like the ones who will post their bum, vagina, breasts, what have you, and there are those who are far more clandestine (and for good reason). There's a member on here who has children. I would be completely appalled if she flaunted her body about in the manner some do. I'm sure some have seen the more reserved ones nude, but come on... There is almost nothing interesting about those who just put it out there. A one night stand is a one night stand. But (for the more abashed or careful guys or girls here) I think getting to know them would drive the passion for seeing them nude even more. Emotions + libido are far better than just pure libido. Also, in terms of ladies, since that is the subject you are addressing, some of the girls here don't seem too shabby at all. Getting to know them might be fun and more rewarding than just having a tugger to their pics.

Yeah, I know I sound "gay", but that's fine with me.

#17 Essene, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  18. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

You know what, that is why I came off this site for a couple of weeks and to be honest, I have not missed it one bit.

I am bored of seeing so many cocks and guys asking if we like it, surely it must be embarrassing for the original poster where no one comments but your cock is on show for the whole world to see.

I saw a pic a black guy posted on here and it was absolutely tiny! I was shocked because I am sure there is a rumour that black guys are hung like horses!

I will never post naked pics of myself on here, my body is for my man only.. what is to stop people saving your pics on their own computer?

19. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

I enjoy talking about sex and believe that the readers should use their imagination, I am not prudish, I could talk in great detail about my sex life, but I would never post intimate pictures. I do have an album on here, that only friends can see but they are decent pics of my man and I.

I believe less is more.

20. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

And we appreciate it:D