maybe Im just weird.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by drug mee, May 1, 2006.

1. drug mee

drug mee New Member

alright so I have this fantasy of being pinned down and beaten and then getting it rough. and sort of like it being unwillingly except not rape. i feel kind of..bad because rape is horrible. but im not sure. eh?:ugh

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

There are other women that fantasize about being raped. There is a whole thread on the subject. It is not as uncommon as you may think.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

This fantasy is quite common. I am not sure about the 'beaten' part, simply because it would be hard to "role-play" a real beating. I don't really know how you could fulfill that part of the fantasy without the 'perpetrator' breaking the law.
    In my rape fantasy, I am 'man-handled' and held down against my will, tied up, mouth gagged to keep me from being able to scream, etc. The luscious spankings would be part of it, of course. And perhaps a 'weapon' to force me to do things while untied.
    But I don't know how to achieve the hitting and stuff (if that's what you want), without showing up the next day with bruises, and the like. Somebody might call the cops.

4. RedMatrix

RedMatrix Banned

Its okay to hit the head where there is hair to cover it up. I heard punching a girl in the back of the head while doing doggy is a real turn on for her.

5. Thorn

Gold Member

Thinking of anything involving fists, acting or real, is a turn off for me as a guy. My feelings are shaped somewhat by an incident from my past, a very bad experience for me and much worse for her. I can see how acting that sort of thing could be a turn on, just like acting rape can be a turn on, but not if you were a victim of either. (NOTE: My bad experience did not involve rape, and it will never happen again.)

6. Rose

Gold Member

I am sure it depends on the girl. I do not care for bodily harm - I DO like the idea of being afraid of bodily harm. I enjoy having my hair pulled and my butt spanked and being 'talked down to' while engaging in doggy style sex.

But for the sake of the thread author, the back of the head hitting could possibly be a way for her to get her fantasy, and not get the guy in trouble. :tup

7. AlternaGrrl

AlternaGrrl New Member

i don't think you're awful.. and i've been through the real thing (not beating...i like the thought of man-handling, maybe really hard shoving, though). and here's the weird part-- i'm hoping to do some re-enacting (with someone else). it's probably part of the scarring, but then again, i can't be completely sure. i've always been a glutton for punnishment, believing i deserve it.
    do post how this works out...i'm curious.

8. Master9804

Gold Member

Might be a big turn on For her. but Just a little too hard and Then your in Court trying to explain how it was a mistake that she died of Brain injury. if u hit them too hard or the wrong spot. It could turn dangerous really fast.

9. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

Everyone is diffrent, I don't like to be harmed or ruff during sex. I love the gental at first then going really fast sex. For the women out there who like it ruff go for it just becareful.

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

This is one place I wish never to go with anyone!:ugh
    I once had a GF who wanted similar but I just could not bring myself to do it as it went against the instinct of every fibre in my body.
    My first and hopefuly last instinct will always be to protect, nurture and love a woman.
    Just me ok?

11. Rose

Gold Member

We had an incident in our state last year, where a young man actually killed a young woman. they were apparently having consentual rough sex, and something went very wrong. To add to the problem (as if you can), he then tried to cover up the whole incident, burying her body on a farm far away from the city, and denying having been with her.
    At this point, it is in the court system.

I am not sure if it was hitting, etc., or if it was that 'choking' stuff some people are into. Many of the details are sealed at this point.

12. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I wouldn't try anything rough as in hitting, too much can go wrong.