Max won the Nazi orgy case!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by JuicyB, Jul 26, 2008.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Last week the British High Court order the tabloid New of the World to pay Max Mosley $ 120,000, in damages plus his court costs. The court ruled that the tabloid did in fact invade his privacy via the hidden cam in one of the sex workers bras, and that Max had not broken any law. Thought you guys might find this interesting.

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Very interesting to me! I wonder how the U.S. Supreme Court would see it. (Hope we never have to find out.)

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I'm glad he won the case. Those tabloids will stoop to any depths to get a story and I'm glad they'll have to pay for that one.

I too wonder how it would have played out in the US. There are pretty strict privacy laws, but prostitution is illegal in most parts of the country.

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

"News of the World".....a trashy excuse for a so-called newspaper....glad they lost to be honest.:lol
    As for US laws, yes, in some cases, they are quite backward really.....:ugh

5. bucky

bucky New Member

I'm glad he won his case. I hate those rag mags and the crap they put in it. I can't believe that they only awarded him $120,000 and court costs. I guess it was a moral victory because that pittance won't even phase a tabloid. IMO, I think the tabloid counted it a victory for their side. In the U.S. he could have sued for millions and settled for half.