Mature older women fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Brocklanders92, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Brocklanders92

Brocklanders92 New Member

The thought of getting with an women twice my age is soo hot, I wish I could find an older lady

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Are you blind and deaf?
    How many millions do you want?

3. JonJo

Gold Member

Like above and how old are you.
    If you don't go look you won't find.
    "Go forth young man"

4. Mikey22

Gold Member

Go for it! and enjoy...Nothing like an older experenced cougar,To have sex with no strings atatched.

5. ginger

Gold Member

and i just wish to stake my cliam that CaramelLady is taken :cool:

6. CaramelLady

Ooo la la

How big is your stake???

#6 CaramelLady, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
  7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

He told me 7 feet, I think he forgot an apostrophe

CaramelLady likes this.
  8. EnglishDad

Gold Member

Been there as a younger man ( 17 and loved every second of being with the female ( 31 ) not quite double, but defo learned a lot about how to please a female sexually. Mental then pyhsical stimulation, no end to what can happen if you turn a female on in the mind first.

CaramelLady and HotForHoney like this.
  9. CaramelLady

OMG!! This was too funny!

10. JonJo

Gold Member

The way he spells it is surprising he didn't read steak and answer 16 ounces.

11. HotForHoney

Gold Member

He isn't from the US

12. JonJo

Gold Member

OK, apologise, but only joking :oops:

13. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Don't go apologizing - he'll want everyone to do it now :p:eek::D

JonJo likes this.
  14. JonJo

Gold Member

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

15. dynilicus

dynilicus Member

I find no greater privilege than being able to pleasure an older woman. The confidence they exude and the way they KNOW how to dress sexy and how to use it to their advantage is truly a skill to envy. The innocence that some hold to hide a wealth of experience they have until needed fascinates me. They know what they want and don’t play games, I am in awe of their seduction.

Not one for kiss and tell normally I thought I would share part my experience.

When I was younger such happened to me, we met on a night out, talked and due to my naivety she took the initiative and said we should go for a walk. Not in an aggressive or domineering way, just that she knew what to do.

The first kiss was amazing, it was different, no apprehension just passion. The smile on her face was so seductive as we ducked into the dark corner. We could hardly see but her warmth was so sensual as she pressed against me. The squeaky moan she gave as she jumped at my cheeky grab of her firm ass was music to my ears. I still remember how she knew what to do and where she wanted to go, her hands ran over me and I could feel that she was getting just as much pleasure from it as me. Her hands moved with purpose, no questioning in her mind. She gave a coy grin as she rolled the one side of her top up to reveal her white bra speckled in small red flowers. I could make out the bump of her nipple trying to push its way out. I squeezed softly watching in the dim light as she closed her eyes and licked her lips, he breathing deepening, slower and more controlled. I could she how she was shaking that all over control was being lost with each touch, squeeze and roll of her nipple trough the padding. She practically begged for me to take it out. Pulling at her strap as a hint, my finger wasted no time in pulling the cup down, She had small breasts, small but wonderfully sensitive. The nipple danced with the shadows in the light, I knew what she wanted, and as soon as my mouth neared, I felt her softly but firmly push into my lips as I closed around it. Her grab on my head was exhilarating as she tried to pull me closer, her hips thrusting into me as I lifted her up against the wall with my hands pressed into her backside, grabbing her cheeks through her denim. It was so perfect hearing her fight to keep her moans silent as I held her high. The feeling of the crotch of her jeans push against me I could feel how warm she was. It may have been cold out but we ignored it, lost in our own small pleasurable world. I loved how she giggled mischievously as my fingers bent round from her cheek around the back and pushed onto her pussy. I could not put into words the excitement as my fingers felt how swollen it was. It was getting harder for her to keep quiet..………

Lol memories,

CaramelLady likes this.