Mature BBW's

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by beany, Nov 9, 2006.

1. beany

beany New Member

OK, I already put a link up about my sexual problems with my girlfriend, but I thought this part would probably be best here.

I have a total thing for big women. Really big with huge tits. Plus I also like them mature (30's-40's). Obviously this really isn't possible in my relationship, and I find my girlfriend totally stunning and amazing, but I've often thought what it would be like to have some full on sex with a really great mature BBW.

It's my ultimate fantasy and possible reality. I've met up with and chatted with some fantastic mature BBW's online and in person and one (even though married), asked me back to her place for some fun, but I declined because I didn't want to take it too far then.

Does anyone else have these fantasies too and have you tried them out? I know I'm not totally alone here!!!!

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Totally alone...far from it I reckon,
    Girlfriend problems aside,
    Id much rather a more mature girl with a bit of meat on her bones than a skinny young stick that looks like she could do with a good feed.

3. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

No fantasy here! Although my wife has an average frame, she has BAZOOMS which are BIGGER THAN BALTIMORE! She could feed Tokyo! Of course, I married her for her MIND! Even so, one of the reasons I like to put her butt up on a pillow, kneel in front of her pussy and fuck her while I am upright is because I get to see her boobies bounce with every thrust!!! Heh, heh, heh!! ;> 'Scuse me! I get, um, "enthusiastic" when I think about my wife's tits! ;>

4. HerHubby

Gold Member

Oh, yeah, and when I hit puberty, and started really noticing girls and women, I was most attracted to older women who "had some meat on their bones". Oh, of course, slim women with small breasts are wonderful too, however, even so, sometimes seeing a BBW is enough to make me cum in my pants!

5. HerHubby

Gold Member

Oh, and also, the pictures I have seen of the SF women and reading their posts as well is enough to make me cum in my pants! We have some totally sexy, hot babes around here! :brow Pardon me while I howl! AAARRRROOOOOOOOO!!! :D

#5 HerHubby, Nov 9, 2006
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2007
  6. pirouette

Gold Member

Commenting from the female perspective, the same rings true. Voluptuous women have always looked very feminine and curvy to me. From a belly dancer's perspective......I love watching dancers from Egypt, Turkey and Morrocco. They tend to have a lot more meat on their bones than American dancers. A lot of movement can be lost on a dancer without curvy hips. :eyes

7. HerHubby

Gold Member

:D And I would dearly love to see you dance!!!! :brow You'd have to ignore the bulge in my pants, pretending that it's a banana in my pocket! :p

8. BustHer

BustHer New Member

No Beany you are not alone. I started my sex life with an older BBW and dated only that body type until I met my wife who is thin with small breast and who over time stole my heart forever. I still find BBW women very sexy and alluring. Then on the other hand I seem to be able to find something attractive about all women I meet. All bow to the ladies for they are what we desire most.................LOL

9. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Glad that I had done it with BBW. She is very nice and awesome! In fact, she is only one that can deep-throat me. I was amazed to see that and felt so damn good! I wasn't expecting that at all. Just thought that it would be another nice BJ. I did everything with that lady. Bless her heart! She is somebody that I won't forget at all!

10. bunter1066

bunter1066 New Member

i ve had many a wank thinking about my mother in law shes got big tits i would love to cum on

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

Thread necromancy as it's finest.

12. OverSinged

Gold Member

Yeah, we always here about how bad necromancy is, yet when it comes up, we never banish them with Holy Fire. No idea how that works.