Matches fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Matches2502000, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Matches2502000

Does anyone else here find the smell sight or sound of matches being lit near them to be arrousing ? I like to have matches lit near my cock and balls I love having them lit near my nose and blown out I love girls to strike them for me but I also like to masterbait with matches on my own can anyone else relate they make me hard as a rock horny and I have powerful orgasms

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

First, it's spelled "masturbate". I had to point that out.

While I generally enjoy the smell of matches, I don't find it arousing in the least. I guess I could understand why someone would though. Certain smells instantly put me in a happy place, not so much arousal but just a comforting happy place. I imagine it's the same way for you, just..arousal rather than comfort.

3. Matches2502000

Thank you for your reply,
    yes I think you are right that certain smells may turn some people on! I think mine may be because of when I was little my parents went out for the evening leaving me and my sister with a teenage babysitter. She was tall with blond hair and blue eyes and I thought she was very pretty although at that time I was scared of girls in general. Anyway the power went out that night and she got out some flash lights and looked for matches to light the candles. She found a brand new box of Diamond Kitchen matches and began striking them to light a few candles for light. I noticed that the smell made me tickle down there and seeing her strike them made me even harder. She noticed my penis sticking out of my shorts and asked why I was horny and I looked at her and told her that seeing her strike the matches and the smell made me get hard.. I went to my room laid on the floor and began to rub. She came into my room and asked me what I was doing? I was embarrassed and shy and a little scared but I told her it felt good. She said so the matches made you get horny? I said yes, she took the box of matches and began striking them near my nose and blew them out towards my nose so I could smell the sulphur I rubbed hard and fast. That is when I had my first orgasm. It may be because of this that I like matches so much even though I am now middle age