masurbate

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by munes_john, Mar 23, 2006.

1. munes_john

munes_john New Member

It has been a while for me because my wife is beyond menopause. But I used to like the time of the woman's period because I felt I could make love without protection. I've gone down on women in their period. I thought the blood added flavor to the licking action.

One time I went to a motel with a woman who was on her period, and it was heavy. I felt guilty for getting the motel sheets so bloody, so I took the sheets off the bed, and rinsed them in the tub, and hung them to dry on the shower curtain rod. Once the blood dries on the sheets, I have seen some stains. I don't know what the hotel maids thought when they saw the wet sheets hanging on the shower curtain rod.

Usually, just putting a towel down is enough to catch any blood from getting on the sheet.

I have enjoyed periods with several women, and have pleasant memories of those occasions. Glad you enjoy it too.

Blessings

2. guysmy

guysmy New Member

That's some crazy stuff you are doing there. :D

I did this once and wasn't a fan (wasn't my idea but its hard to turn sex down). It's messy and too freaky for my tastes. Seeing all the blood on my thingo is the part I really didn't like.