[Ask a Guy] Masturbation

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by anotherguy, Oct 12, 2013.

1. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

I'm curious as to what other guys do. I'm married but don't always get sex as often as I'd like, so masturbate at least a few times a week.

Do you do it while your partner is in the house, if so how do you attempt to hide it from the wife?
    If she is home, do you do it while she is sleeping?

What are your thoughts / opinions on this?

2. WS4

WS4 Member

Been with my wife 30 years. Sometimes she's home sometimes she is not. Done it while she is snoring beside me. I've been known to jack off beside her while she is watching TV. We had a sort of awakening a few years ago I'm the high sex drive in the house she is the low. Sooner or later she will let me watch her.

3. ugamr10

ugamr10 New Member

Married for 3 yrs. At least a few times a week. Lately, almost every day as we had a baby recently. She's home sometimes, and sometimes she isn't. I've jerked off with her asleep beside me in the bed. I typically just go to the bathroom.

4. zapper

zapper Member

I see a pattern, I as well will do that while my wife is sleeping beside me. She has said that she doesn't mind at all if I would like to make use of her body while she sleeps, but often I don't want to disturb her. If I don't go to the washroom, I will masturbate beside her in the bed. Sometimes she wakes, and watches, and right back to sleep after. Does your wife care that you do that?

5. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Can't say that i've ever tried masturbating next to her while she is asleep. The times that I have done it is in another room not to disturb her while sleeping.

She has watched me masturbate before though for foreplay etc.

6. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

With girlfriends or when I was married, I CERTAINLY stroked my cock while she was in the house. Though, for the longest time I didn't have the balls to do it in front of them. Now I don't care. I've had my (now ex) wife walk and I kept stroking. Stroked while a FWB was over. It's all good now. I'm open to the fact that I'm a sexual being and I need to cum - this is how they learn about me and sex drive. They can govern themselves accordingly.

Simba