[Ask a Girl] masturbation?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by BigD2011, Jan 8, 2012.

1. BigD2011

BigD2011 Member

so my girl has never masturbated and she is 27 i was wondering if she did if might help with her libido? would love to hear your thoughts thanks :)

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

If it doesn't help her libido it will certainly help her to learn her own body better. You can't direct traffic if you don't know the road yourself :)

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Well put there RN2.
    My own SO had never even touched her own pussy for pleasure until the age of 26 when I came on the scene and introduced her to sex. Once her interest piqued however it was a rollercoaster ride and and so two and a half years later she still Jill's off at least once a day even after our frequent sex sessions of her multi orgasming. She has a drawer full of vibrators from jackhammers to humming birds. Her first ever self orgasm was cliteral which she still prefers in sole play but in dual play it is the penetration G spot type even above oral sex. She says that she is hooked on orgasms ;)

4. Paula

Gold Member

OMG don't we all :eyes

5. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

The Truth.
    Our bodies are bloody wired to be addicted to the drug called "orgasm".

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

She may or may not want to masturbate because of hang ups of how she was raised, her beliefs, you know better. Maybe you can get the ball rolling and masturbate her and try different things. Enjoy the trip, don't focus on the destination / orgasm. COMMUNICATION

7. Meee

Gold Member

It might help with her libido, but you shouldn't count on it. Masturbation can help her be more comfortable with her body and with sexual pleasure, and it can do a lot of other wonderful things for her. But I'm guessing that there are other issues having to do with her libido, or your perception about her libido, that don't have a lot to do with masturbation.