Masturbation with a shower

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by LoobyLou, Jun 26, 2006.

1. LoobyLou

LoobyLou New Member

I must be so dumb cos I thought I was just about the only person who used a shower spray to masturbate. Then I find this site where they sell shower heads that pulsate which they reckon gives your clit and extra tingle. Haven't decided whether to buy one of these yet but I was so thrilled that it has so many links saying about other peoples experiences in the shower.

Anyone else wank this way?
  2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

I've read several posts from girls (and guys too , I think), where they LOVE their pulsating shower head.
    Personally, I've never done it. I dunno why.... Lawd knows I love a good orgasm. I suppose the surroundings (ceramic tile?...? ) are not very sexually stimulating to me. haha.
    but I can certainly see where one of those gizmos would be quite 'handy'! ;)

3. Thorn

Thorn Gold Member

I have tried it several times that way but never all the way to orgasm. It is arousing but I always end up letting my hand finish the job.:D
  4. pirouette

pirouette Gold Member

Yes, but only twice. It doesn't make me orgasm, but it gets damn close! The second time I almost slipped afterwards. What can I say, my mind was in another place? I have decided that the bath isn't a good place for me to play. Unless I can be convinced to remain seated until the end of the ride!
  5. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

hey looby... pm me the link? Many of my friends and I agree that handheld showerheads HAD to have been designed by/for women
  6. Mari

Mari New Member

I don't know if a special design is needed. The one we have is just a basic store-bought model. It's one of the main ways I masturbate, and when my husband and I shower together I have him use it on me.
  7. igor

igor Gold Member

"Honey - we need a bigger water heater"

"Why"?

"Because I run out of hot water when I masturbate" :lol
  8. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Water is wonderful element in the world! It can do anything and make you happy.

My wife used to stay in bathtub and had the water running. She lays in there and enjoy the stimulation of water on her clit and she cummed! She smiles afterward when she sees me. I wondered why and found out afterward. Damn, the bathtub ought to come with advice warning system to let me know that it happens so I can watch and enjoy the show!
  9. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

Well, I have tried the bath tub, and it mostly tickled. But one time, at a hotel, I was in the whirpool just relaxing. It was the middle of the day, so I was alone. The jets were pretty strong, so I wondered how that would feel around my clit.

Well, I kinda bent over, and let it hit it from the rear. That was an unreal feeling! I cummed in like 3 minutes! That was the first time I have ever
    masturbated, and didn't have to move a limb! Unreal, it was almost unbearable :eek:
  10. Miki

Miki Banned

The 1st thing I thought with this thread was that you were shoving an actual shower head in your clitoris!!
  11. flip

flip New Member

:rofl
  12. Miki

Miki Banned

:nerv can't...take...the...images!!
  13. flip

flip New Member

Masturbating with shower is great...
    Although you loose the vaginal fluid, my g/f says it's a great feeling when using it on clit...