masturbation tips for women?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by baby_bytes, Mar 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baby_bytes

baby_bytes New Member

Ok, well i've been masturbating ever since i was 15/16...for some reason i can only achieve clitoral orgasm...i've tried fingering myself but can't really orgasm thru the vagina, only IF i'm stimulating my clit...i've tried to relax and all that...but doesn't really help...any tips or suggestions?

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I'm confused, it says you are a male in your profile?

3. baby_bytes

baby_bytes New Member

OMFG IT DOES??? :eek IM A GIRL :|

4. baby_bytes

baby_bytes New Member

Ryan you had me there all worried ppl thinking i was a guy i took a look at it, and it's that question that asks you what sex your most inclined to...i think...either way i tried to change it but i don't know how

5. babybytes

babybytes New Member

NEvermind...i missread that question, i thought it was asking what sex you prefered :eyes either way, im a girl sorry for the confusion. had to get this new screen name since i can't figure out how to change the info on here.

6. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I'll fix that for you. :)

7. Logger

Gold Member

Have you tried the G Spot? The G spot is located about 2 or 3 inches up the vagina, and towards your belly button. The G spot is supposed to be sensitive for many women. There is a diagram of the location of the G spot at physiciansselect. com

I think I contact my wife' G spot in sex, by swishing my tip from side to side. I move my hips to the right, and that slides my tip to the left. I move my hips to the left and that slide my top to the right. Kind of lever action, with the mouth of the vagina serving as an axel point.

I have been fingering my wife lately, for mutual masturbation, when she is not in the mood for insertion. I have not yet made her climax, but she seems to enjoy my finger sliding up and down beside her clitoris and eurethera.

Blessings

#7 Logger, May 22, 2004
    Last edited: May 22, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.