Masturbation techniques??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wholetmydawgout, Aug 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wholetmydawgout

Hello people,
    I am new to this board but am like most people a very horny person and masturbate atleast once a day on average. If I want to have a strong orgasm I cup my knob and use my hand more like a pump sucking on it and omg, it feels soo good. I also discovered that while masturbating if I massage my prostrate gently, it feels real good (apparently, if you want an instant erection, you should touch it). Is there anything that you've tried/do that makes you feel real goood??
    Both guys and girls feel free to answer. Thanks.
    A :)

2. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

I have used the same technique many times and yes it is intense.

3. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

I concur. ;) It is awesome...

4. Locomotive

Locomotive New Member

This is a way to achieve very strong and very long orgasm which I use at least once a day:
    1. Completely remove all hairs from your penis, balls and surrounding area. You could do it by shaving but I recommend to use electrical epilator which removes hairs with their roots and you will have velvet smooth pubic for at least 2 months with no itching, no growing hairs.
    2. Lieing on your back start stroking using your non-writing hand. Do not hurry. The erection will come slowly but will be much harder.
    3. Once you get full erection, lubricate the penis and pubic area. Take the balls with the palm of your writing hand and pull them back towards anus as much as they can go. This will fully retract and strech the skin from the shaft.
    4. Holding the balls start massageing your prostate with fingers of the same hand. Simultaneously gently press the penis with the other hand towards the pubic and massage it with circular movements keeping your palm flat.
    5. When you get close to orgasm, keep on massageing, slightly release the pressure on the penis and start pressing and massageing with fingers the lower part of the shaft near balls. Do not loosen balls and keep the skin as streched as possible (with no pain of coarse).
    6. Control yourself and do not ejaculate. If you are about to cum, stop the massage, loosen balls and hardly and quickly press and release the prostate 2-3 times which will prevent from ejaculation. Then repeat everything. Keep penis well lubricated. Following the above you will have up to 5-6 hours permanent strong and exhausting orgasm. After you finish do not stop - gently stroke the penis holding the skin retracted and not allowing it to move forwards. Doing this untill full lose of erection will give you additional pleasure. The lateral efect is after several weeks of daily performing this exercise you will notice slight increase in size of the penis.

5. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

For the ladies...a vibrator does wonders!:D

6. ShagBabyYeah

ShagBabyYeah New Member

As great as that sounds, who has 6 hours to spend whacking off?

7. Locomotive

Locomotive New Member

Sometimes it's much more pleasant and relaxing to spend most of the night like this then just to sleep.

8. mark

mark New Member

wen u r done do u clean the cum or just go 2 sleep

9. WebDesigner

WebDesigner New Member

Clean up... if you don't want a mess... Not to be mean or to sound rude mark, how old are you?.

10. farspark

farspark New Member

Ditto for the men! I once saw an 'S' shaped dildo that was specifically designed for self-stimuation of men's prostates and women's g-spots... although obviously not at the same time. :brow (Always remember to use a condom on sex toys if sharing!) Didn't buy it, but should have perhaps.

11. privatedancer

privatedancer New Member

Here Here Shellen77...vibrator...best invention since the wheel!

12. tsukassa

tsukassa New Member

guys how do you reach your prostate with your hand?

13. slick

slick New Member

I can reach mine with my finger but it's not comfortable. I had rather my wife use her finger. She sometimes gives me oral while she massages my prostate... love it!
    :hump

14. tsukassa

tsukassa New Member

i mean do you go up through your ass? and how do you know when you reach it?

15. slick

slick New Member

You will know.... for it feels good... it is hard for me to reach it.. almost deeper than my finger can reach with my hand between my legs.

16. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

An excellent male masturbation toy is the Fleshlight. You need to apply cornstarch to the material the lining is made out of, but when you do, it feels extremely close to real skin. You can warm it up in hot water, and it provides a pleasant suction that is adjustable with a screw cap.

Why should girls have all the toys?

17. slick

slick New Member

Believe me, they don't. ;)

They can't use a Venus.... that toy is for males only. :bdance

18. Tommys_hot

Tommys_hot New Member

I just got a Fleshlight a month ago and it's the GREATEST invention I've ever used so far. It feels so damn lifelike it's mind blowing. I got the regular vagina model but I'll be ording the ultra tight butt insert soon.

Worth EVERY PENNY! I HIGHLY recommend it!

19. lovedog

lovedog New Member

why will a man or woman engage in sexual pleasure alone

i have read the reponse of almost every body i still wonder why a man or a woman will take pleasure in using hand or dildo to stimulate him or herself to ejaculation where there are enough opposite sex patner u can fuck. isee it as i sign of weakness or an inability to approach a woman or cultivate a reltionship tht can lead to sexual enjoyment

20. Kelly

Kelly New Member

If the only thing you ever did was sit in your parent's basement masturbating then you'd have a problem. However, masturbation often complements intercourse when used right.

I fuck guys, I fuck girls, I fuck myself. All things in moderation, you see. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.