masturbation/sex time

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by willieb4257, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willieb4257

willieb4257 New Member

For someone that is a virgin, im just curious if there is coorelation between how long you last during masturbation and sex.
    if i can masturbate and cum in 2 minutes, dies it meen i'll last in bed 2 min?

thanks all

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

At first yes, until you get more experience with sex and learn to last longer. Most and women when they masturbate want to come as quickly as possible, and as we know this definitely isn't the goal of sex!

3. willieb4257

willieb4257 New Member

wil lsex delay cumming quisker with sex? it does to me with masturbation

4. willieb4257

willieb4257 New Member

i meant will alcohol delay cumming faster during sex, as it does with me masturbating

5. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I believe there is a correlation between the time it takes you to cum from masturbation and sex. However I do not believe it is a perfect correlation more like predictor. If you find that you cum fairly quickly masturbating it is a good indication that you will cum fairly quickly when having sex and the same holds true about taking a long time too.

In response to your question if it takes you two minutes to cum while masturbating does it mean it will take 2 minutes while having sex. My response would be no and my gut feeling is unless you learn how to control cumming while having sex it would probably take you less than 2 minutes. Remember having sex is not about the length of time it takes you to cum but the person you are with. So do not allow yourself to get fixated on things like size, time, or comparing yourself to others. Sex is allot more than that.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Personally, I cum much faster while masturbating than I do in regular 2-party sex.

When I masturbate, i am fully able to zero in on the perfect spot and sensation. I've orgasmed in under a minute before.

With regular sex, however, I find that the whole act is more complicated, in that I am now not only involved in my personal pleasure, but also in the pleasure of my partner. It's like a dance, and both people are caring and investing toward the other person's enjoyment. Obviously, this is going to be more time-consuming. I have never orgasmed in under a minute while having sex with someone.

7. zzyzxcited

zzyzxcited New Member

Wil,
    Usually when I masturbate I try to cum as fast as I can in fear on being caught. Then when I had sex with my wife I would cum pretty fast. The key is when you do masturbate try to take as long as you can. if your in a hurry to jack off just wait til you have more time.

8. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I have 2 sex speeds both of which have their time and place:

#1. THE QUICKIE Here you just dig in and let'er rip! You forget about everything and go for the gold! Great in your gf's office at coffee break!

#2. SWEET AND SLOW At least it starts that way. You take your time to be sure you are bringing your lady along with you! And that in itself is a blast! In this mode I prefer for my girl to cum first, and then me! And after the fireworks and wash-up, we bask in the afterglow with an expresso or little Scotch, or wine.

Putting on the brakes is not so hard. Takes a little practise. I use this technique where if I'm hitting oragasm too quicky, I silently try to recite the alphabet backwards! When I get to "T" I'm ususally in control again, and can relax as I ride the wave of pleasure!

9. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi Willie

I'd like to bet that during your first intercourse, you will cum more quickly than you might want - like less than 2 minutes.

If you do, don't get concerned about it as practice will sort that out.

Rose made some interesting comments. But from the male perspective when a man engages in first intercourse, his pleasure points are stimulated all over from the point of entry! So it is difficult not to cum quickly until experienced.

Finally I loved Juicybrucey's idea of the backwards alphabet! That equals extreme will power!

10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Masturbation is what you do to get sexual relief when you cant get some pussy only. so do it as fast as possible and get it over with.
    you should do it faster by masturbating as you know how much friction you need to get off.
    Whereas having sex with a partner should be mutually pleasurable to
    you both and should never be hurried.

11. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

From my research, I read that alot of my quick shooting is prob caused by trying to masturbate as quick as possible. It seems that that would be very efficient, but what I was doing was training my body not to hold it very long. I am now trying to 'untrain' myself to cum too quick. If you are going to masturbate(as all of us do), I suggest stretching it out and hold it as long as you can; this can only help you when you are having sex.

12. igor

Gold Member

SDAVIS is exactly right. Take it from a 60 plus year old fart (me) that if you are used to wanking quickly, then you will have problems during sex. SLow down and learn to back off as you near orgasm. Stretch it out to enjoy it. Getting there is most of the fun - an orgasm only lasts a few seconds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.