Masturbation Marathon London

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Puss_in_boots, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

How come none of our English :sf members has mentioned this event? This is important information. :lol

An excerpt from an online article concerning the event:

Channel 4 Wank-a-thon action
    It has been announced that the event will be covered by Channel 4 and broadcast later this year in a programme that has been given the working title Wank-a-thon. So if you've ruled out Big Brother this could be your opportunity to grab your minute of fame with both hands. The more modest will be able to catch all the hands on action from the comfort of their living room and find out if London has what it takes to compete with the best of them on an international scale, in what promises to be one of the most sensational TV programmes of the year.

Click here for the full article:

http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/whatson/masturbation-marathon-london-feature-1166.html

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Get out! :lol Wow...this has to be one of the most unique fundraisers in history :D I wonder, are they going to block out the nudity when they televise it?

No pauses?? :eek How is that possible?! And let's be serious, how are they really going to know that the women aren't faking it?

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I reckon that,(judging from their previous posts), there are quite a few SF members who should give this serious thought:eyes.....hell, they could even compete as a team....:lol
    Is there a prize? Like a golden willy or something:D

Maybe we should open the floor for nominations........:brow

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Bwahahahaha! :rofl Oh, that would be priceless... "And it looks like the SF team, with a vivid pink male/female symbol painted on their backs, comprised of the hottest people you'd ever want to watch wanking, are burning up the place with screaming orgasm after orgasm...It appears that we're going to have to pay the clean-up crew extra for doing that section of the wank-a-thon premises..."

I like the idea of the "golden willy", btw :D Now there's a trophy you'd display with pride! (Not to mention all the other fun things you could do with it :brow)

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I just noticed that it took place in the summer of '06. Hmm...I wonder how it all (ahem) came together. :)

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Bummer....I didnt notice the bloody date either.....wonder if the'll have another one....:ugh

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's a good thing we noticed the date. I was all set to start taking orders for the SF team uniforms.

8. indagroove

indagroove New Member

A whole new meaning to "painting the town"

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh great! I just found out I cannot cancel the order for the commemorative jizz rags that the vendors were to have sold.

Good grief! How am I going to get rid of 10,000 jizz rags?

Any suggestions? [​IMG]

10. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Give it to charity thrift stores. The homeless need sexual satisfaction too! :lol

11. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

If you look at the date it is 5 August 2006, over a year ago. I wish events like this were better promoted and sought out more publicity. It would have been something my wife and I would have gone to as we always love finding a reason to go to London.

BBC is the big news station in the UK. BBC generally does not cover stuff like masturbation. Instead BBC enjoys promoting their anti-Israel and anti-Bush agenda. Sky news has, at times, gone over the deep end on the Madeleine McCann case and I am fed up watching that story. In all honesty I did not even know channel 4 had a news department and I must watch. Thanks for letting me know.

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

I smell a merchandising opportunity ;) :sf has got a store, you know...