Masturbation in churches

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ginlane, Mar 30, 2016.

1. ginlane

ginlane New Member

Hi,

So I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place, if I have posted incorrectly apologies.

Ok, This is going to sound strange, this is going to sound very, very strange in fact.

I've only really come recently into the full reality of this, it was more of a feeling and emotion before, but nothing I could consciously understand or verbalise.

I don't know whether you would call this a sexual disorder, or a fetish, or a lack of maturity etc.

I'm going to just come straight out and say it. I'm a 43-year-old man who enjoys running around naked in churches and masturbating in them.

I've had this enjoyable desire for most of my adult life I would say, but would very rarely expresses it. (Actually I have no desire to actually be caught)

but I think it is (partially) the thought that I may get caught.

It is maybe also to do with my past. I was in a cult for most of my 20s (a cult masquerading as Christianity) and when I came out of it I felt quite angry and hated religion.

What has brought all this to the surface is that until the end of last year I was living in Austria and before Christmas I did a three-week course in German.

I live in a rural area & my friend would drive me over to the course in Innsbruck from where I lived and would drop me off in a nearby village where I could get a bus back to where I was living.

The course was pretty difficult and I'm not academic. I've always had this strong desire for reward after doing something I hate.

Why I have these feelings and why I behave as I do makes no sense to me.

Other 43-year-olds I know do not behave in this, frankly childish and really weird way.

I would make my way into this church (which was always empty) I would take my clothes off, run around with nothing on before masturbating in different places. Lying on the altar, in the pulpit, I even masturbated in the confessional box. I did this nearly every day for three weeks, it was my psychological reward for getting through a morning of German classes. This happened pretty much every day for three weeks!

On the last day I lay down on the floor in front of the altar, in full view of the doors and masturbated, and in the process I very nearly got caught as two women from the village came in to clean the church. Luckily they did not look straight up the main aisle or they would have seen something they not expect.

I know this all sounds outlandish and inexplicable. I have no way to know what it is and what it means but there is definitely something in me to find such risk-taking behaviour exciting.

I feel like a child in a man's body, this is certainly not the behaviour of your average 43 -year-old man.

I have always had a liking for the sacred and profane, I don't know how to get past this, and I do want to, as it's not really normal and it feels like I have a big secret.

I just want to be normal, I would like to know what is going on with me.

Every time I try to become more and I am, I rebound back into crazy childish behaviours. Trying to make myself feel better, losing myself by spending hours on the computer.

I do meditate when I can as I'm told this can help, this but when I on occasions walk past a church, and I am not present, I can get very triggered, just by seeing this building. A few times it has happened in the past where I have gone in just to do something sexual in it. Is this something I can overcome, I certainly see it as something undesirable and something to conquer. Though I have absolutely no idea how to do that.

Kind regards Gin

2. Barent

Verified Gold Member

I think the solution is you should join the clergy, this way you'll get paid to be in church. Organized religion needs normal people in places of power, and compared to many members of the clergy, you fit the bill and in some ways surpass them. Don't get discouraged, you'll make it if you try.

Wizard1002 and cook74 like this.
  3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Try a therapist, psychologist.

I think it's very disrespectful.

I hope you're not a troll.

Wizard1002, Amature, boost and 4 others like this.
  4. ginlane

ginlane New Member

no I'm not a troll, I understand why u would think that, It's such a crazy thing to here that someone would enjoy doing that but it's actually all happened,

5. Barent

Verified Gold Member

There's nothing wrong with you, you're simply expressing a need for shedding the constraints of shame and guilt that religion pounds into people from a very young age. I do think that it's quite dangerous, and you could get arrested and convicted of a public indecency charge, which is not a desirable thing. However, if you could hold off your behavior and become a clergyman, then you could lock the doors of the church and run around sans clothes all you want, in relative safety. Perhaps you could even start your own sect, and have services with yourself, and your flock if they wish, in the nude. I'm sure this has been done before.

#5 Barent, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
    afunk13 likes this.
  6. ginlane

ginlane New Member

well thanks to you for saying so, but it's not something a 43 year old should be doing & I can't tell anyone I know about this

7. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Here is a Wiki page about nudity and religion. It's very interesting, and shows that you're not alone - religion has a long, proud history of nude worship and rituals in the nude. These are the facts, which modern Western religions would rather we didn't know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nudity_in_religion

8. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

on one hand I agree with you
    but on the other hand this is a sex site and people talk about sex,and not everyone has to agree what everybody else does

lucky5338 likes this.
  9. Barent

Verified Gold Member

As long as you're not exposing yourself to anybody, I think it's fine, but if an adult or child were to walk into the church when you're naked, this would definitely have very serious legal repercussions. You could end up in jail, or in a mental institution.

Englishman and Sweetlysad like this.
  10. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Sweetlysad likes this.
  11. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

12. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

No it's not, and you are lucky you didn't get caught.
    Lots of people have strange sexual fantasies, but they stay just that, a fantasy.

13. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

14. Focker

Gold Member

One word............FREAKY, but I'm not judging you at all.

15. ginlane

ginlane New Member

I don't think you are judging me, but I would like to know, honestly, why is it freaky? it's not like anyone sees what is going on.

what is the freaky element to this?

16. Nixie

Gold Member

Agreed, humans have long combined nudity and religion. I'd go a step further and amend that to "sex and religion". Paganism (one of the more disorganised "religions") has a fair amount of fertility rituals inherent in its practice - usually as a way of bringing about sympathic magic (loosely defined - using some form of ritual with an object and/or person to bring about change in the corresponding thing which it represents).

In fact, this is where the concept of fetishism comes from - the idea of a man-made object having power due to what it represents (sexual fetishism being a sub-category of this broader definition).

@ginlane , what matters is that you practice this sort of thing (for whatever reason you're doing it - to free yourself from religion or just because it's your kink) safely and with the consent of anyone participating. So if you're in a privately-owned building (eg. one owned by the church and its members), you probably don't have their consent and I would advise against it. Luckily, the great outdoors is my church so I don't have this problem - the Goddess doesn't seem to mind if I find a quiet corner in nature somewhere to... well... anyway...

But I do know this is a rather common fetish, particularly for people who've come out of a cult/religion they feel was controlling them. It's like a form of release, and I totally understand it. It's a pretty common kink - perhaps more common than people realise.

My advice to do this safely? Find a swingers club or something similar that takes place in a church-like atmosphere, possibly where people decorate it to make it look more like a church. Alternatively, there are fetish/bdsm clubs that take place in locations like this, and you will often find people into all sorts of "religion play", but fetish/bdsm clubs generally don't allow sex or masterbating, so find out the rules before you go. At the very least there will be plenty of fetish/bdsm type things to get up to.

I know it's not the same as being in an actual church, but not everything people have sexual desires to do is legal (for good reason), so sometimes you need to cut your losses and do a bit of compromising. The good thing is that in a safe, controlled setting you can do more experimenting and meet other people with your fetish, while not putting the general public at risk. I'd highly recommend it. ;) xx

17. blackjack55

blackjack55 Member

Well it is a different fetish I will give you that I would recommend you join a nudist resort or a swingers clubs, as previously mentioned, that way you can find a way to enjoy your fetish without risking getting in trouble or at worst risk getting arrested. At least that you you can enjoy what your into aand know nothing bad will happen if you get caught