Masturbation During Class

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ForFun24, Oct 26, 2006.

1. ForFun24

ForFun24 New Member

Today in my history class we were watching a movie about Indians. Well a group of people were being held captive by another group, one of the prisinors was a girl. As night fell, she crawled over to the man guarding them and he cut her lose and basically just got her in doggy style position, not a word said and they started going at it (she later grabbed a club and beat him over the head with it, but that is not the point). I don't know why, but while watching this sex scene I got so turned on and hard that I started rubbing myself a little, and after about ten minutes, walked to the bathroom to finish it off. (I waited a little so no one thought anything).

Kinda wierd...but interesting, anyone ever had an expierence like this?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Where do I sign up for this class?? :lol Jeezus, I don't remember getting to watch any movies like that in my history classes.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

No shit!

I can say that I have never masturbated during a class. Hmmmm....

4. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

In my highschool, Ms. Lynch got all of us guys horny! She'd call me to the board to write something and walk sidesway so nobody would notice my hard-on! And Ms. Shapíro, on of my friends, Gary asked her out! Of course she said no, but we all admire him for his guts! School is definitely a place to get horny! In university at age 19 my English Lit prof. Ms. K seduced me! She was 37, a full 16 years older than me! And boy did we dig in! Once I told her,"Look Cathy, I'm just a horny teenager!" She was pensive and gloomy the rest of the afternoon! My point still holds. School is a sexy place!

5. Ørtse

Ørtse New Member

I generally frown upon public masturbation. Public sex is another story however :eyes

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Sex in a College academic building ... totally on my list of desired locations to get wild.

7. eandvk

eandvk Member

My profs in college were certainly nothing to get a woody from!! Nor the teachers in high school...makes me feel deprived...:lol

8. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

In the seventh and eighth grades, we had study halls where we were SUPPOSED to be studying. Of course, a lot of guys would raise hell during those times. Some guys I knew used to rub themselves through their pants and make themselves cum in their pants. They would tell anybody who noticed that the wet stain was from a water fountain or a spill at lunch, but I don't think anybody believed it.

I've heard of people masturbating or having sex in various public buildings and outside over the years including colleges and high schools. One favorite, on some campuses, was to sneak in the football stadium, when nobody was around and masturbate or have sex on the 50 yard line or in the end zone (scoring in the end zone) so to speak. Yeah, it can be hot and exciting when you can do it and get away with it, however, it can also be totally humiliating if the police catch you and arrest you!

9. nerdcore86

nerdcore86 New Member

Man... I should change my major!

10. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

i had a friend tell me he would do this. he said he would prepare ahead of time and stuff toilet paper in his pants. he's said he would cross his ankle on his knee and do the ol' restless leg syndrome thing. when he told me that i thought it was so hot i had to go...

11. Emt

Emt New Member

My high school biology teacher was a funny guy. He said that one day during class, he caught a student masturbating. He said to us that he didn't know biology could be that exciting...but apparently it was for this kid. He told the kid, who was sitting in the back of the room, "when you're done, you can to the bathroom and clean up, then the principal's office". :phat

I've never masturbating in the room during class, but I have gone to the bathroom and done it there during class. I do however slip into a deep daydream about sex whenever I get bored in class. The worst is when you get called on and are caught off gaurd or have to stand up in front of everyone with with an erection...:uhh:

-Emt

12. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

my college bio teacher was so freakin hot and smart i would break into fantasy...us in the equip room...."uh, what did you say? i wasn't listening!"