Masturbation, does it releave tension?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 2LuvMyCock, Dec 28, 2011.

1. 2LuvMyCock

2LuvMyCock New Member

Photos:
    I can't help it, when ever I see a women with a great set of legs I get all tensed up and have to masturbate. i am constantly walking around with a partial erection and it doesn't take much to get it hard. Is there anyone else with this problem. I have to masturbate at least five times a day.
  2. indymightymouse66

indymightymouse66 New Member

Photos:
    i love to masterbate and i do about 3 times a day when i dont have sex and 2 or so when i do, i think it releives tension. I love the feeling of the build up when i cum and afterwards i feel so good

3. 2LuvMyCock

2LuvMyCock New Member

Photos:
    I masturbate several times a day. I can't help it, all i have to do is think of a girls or see a girl with hot legs and boing there it goes.
  4. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

Photos:
    Its only a problem if you make it a problem. ;)

Honestly, it sounds quite normal. As long as the masturbation doesn't interfere with important stuff you should keep doing it.
  5. Paula

Paula Gold Member

as long you don't masturbate on my legs...

relieve

enjoy
  6. sayss18

sayss18 Active Member

Photos:
    If I see an attractive woman wearing a sexy outfit, say a short skirt that shows off her legs, I get aroused. I can feel the sexual tension build up inside me so it is difficult to concentrate on anything else for a while. Later, when in private, I sometimes masturbate to relieve the tension, but at the same time I feel a bit disappointed that I did not get to know the woman better.
  7. lilou

lilou New Member

Hi,
    It's the same for me.
    In the street, in the transportation, I see a woman I want to masturbate.
    Right now I am lontemps to this site *edit link* otherwise I finger myself in the street.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011
  8. easytwist

easytwist New Member

Photos:
    I don't see wanking as the problem, per se. I find it relieves stress and tension even for non-sexual reasons, so I do it for that reason sometimes. That might sound strange, but its true. But I suppose if this is somehow inhibiting you from doing certain things, then maybe it could be a problem. Going by your post though, if getting hard quickly is being construed as a problem, then I don't know what to say. Some guys would kill for that.
  9. Alwayslearningsex

Alwayslearningsex Gold Member

Sex does relieve tension and takes the edge off but doesn't beat having a partner when with the right one, a right one.
  10. thunderseed

thunderseed Active Member

Photos:
    5 times a day doesn't seem like a problem.

Excessive masturbation is dangerous, it is a classification of Sex Addiction (masturbation addiction). Typically it involves destructive feelings of guilt and shame which create the cycle of addiction, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, but an addict will experience a high much the same as with drug use and possible blackouts during sexual release. A sex addict does not get enjoyment or stress relief out of sexual release, in fact they are never satisfied, and masturbation can last between several hours up to 24 hours, hence it can cause major injuries to the tissues. It's a very horrible addiction. Once they crash from the high, it creates psychotic episodes, and mental problems.

But 5 times a day is on a normal scale. If it was a problem it would be a constant coping skill, a constant need, that whenever you are stressed out or something bothers you (not turned on) you will need to masturbate up to 50 times a day or more. As well, you won't get much enjoyment from it, it will seem like a terrible, terrible excessive and annoying need that haunts you, that can never fullfil you.

There is also though, a common problem where normal people (people who are not sex addicts) who masturbate still develop feelings of guilt and shame, and it still annoys them. That too is unhealthy, though it's not as dangerous. Sometimes it's a cultural thing, media ingrained thing, childhood uprising, or even due to religious views that causes people to feel guilt about what they are doing. But MB is normal. Masturbation is a part of life, it's healthy for the human body, and in men healthy for the prostate and much more, and it does a lot more than just relieve tension, it keeps us sane, it releases endorphins to the brain. So if masturbation is causing you any negative feelings, you probably need to see a therapist, as you most likely have some underlying anxiety or mental problems. Just saying - because Masturbation should be a healthy, loving self love session that is fully enjoyed, that makes you feel better in the end.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  11. Sunnygirl2008

Sunnygirl2008 New Member

:lol
  12. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger Gold Member

It releases endorphins, so yes.
  13. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Yes, it CAN BE a stress relief. But I don't get how these people are wanking 5 times a day. Do you people just stay inside all day? DO YOU NOT GO OUT? Or maybe you just hustle off to the loo 5 times a day and jack off to the graffiti on the bathroom walls.
  14. rogerpaul

rogerpaul New Member

l like masturbation l like been masturbated l like to masturbation my partner she loves it we have sex as well but just nice some to have a good wank as well weekend's we look forward to long masturbation four time's in a day the best l have done was six my partner she can go on and on yes keep up it's good for you keep's you fit we love it
  15. princedominic

princedominic New Member

16. martak

martak New Member

you betcha
  17. Tuffty

Tuffty New Member

One heck of a reply and a wonderful insite to this subject matter. Congrats :)

18. SunshineDaydream

SunshineDaydream New Member

Anytime I'm overly stressed out I usually masturbate and it relieves a lot of tension that's been building up over the last few days. It helps with my headaches as well. :)
  19. LilBAM

LilBAM Member

Photos:
    Masturbation relieves my headaches too, but I never understood why. Masturbation is also just relaxing after the orgasm, after you have plenty of sexy, pleasant thoughts in your head, and you just had a nice orgasm. :p