Masturbation as foreplay

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by oldkinky, Jan 16, 2009.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Last night DW had showered and was lying on the bed without any clothes on. I started a sex DVD (Private XXX) and went to shave and shower. When I finished showering and returned to the bedroom DW was masturbating while watching the sex on the DVD. This particular scene was one gal and 5 guys. DW loves to see multiple dicks. I asked her how she liked the DVD and she said that she had already cum twice. The guys were taking turns f**king(including DP) her while others were getting oral or masturbating. DW was about to cum again when she asked me to go down on her. She had another orgasm. Then she started using a realistic vibrating dildo thrusting it deep. On the DVD the guys started cumming in the gal's mouth. I immediately put my dick in DW and thrust deep into her. It wasn't long until we were both cumming as I filled her with cum. We just lay there exhausted. As we thanked each other for some great sex.

Masturbation is a big part of our foreplay. It is so erotic to watch her masturbate and cum.

2. quikki

quikki New Member

tell me about it, lol, we do it all the time

3. jdtorr

jdtorr New Member

watching my girl masturbate is great