[Ask a Guy] masturbating

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by curiousny, May 30, 2012.

1. curiousny

curiousny New Member

Hey guys ever get bored masturbating the same old way , does anyone have any diffrent and exciting new ways ?

2. Dougie

Dougie New Member

Mmmm.. Using baby oil as lube, and using left hand or both hands are two ways I differentiate. Sometimes a little anal play, or a butt plug to intensify the orgasm..

3. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

This is going to sound odd, but I have used a vacuum cleaner now and then. Have orgasms that way.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Nothing unusual, but about 4 or 5 months ago I bought a cock ring, or a set of them rather. I found the smallest one is so tight that it acts like a clamp almost..causing things to swell up quite a bit...especially the head. Which for some reason felt really good in my own hand....just don't leave the ring/ clamp on more than about 20 minutes, it may cause some damage....

And as a bonus side effect, after several months of doing this I'm much thicker than I was before.....and it seems to be permanent...sluttyfairy doesn't seem to mind...lol...

5. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Me and my husband have sex almost everyday. But I bought him a flesh light a while back and he uses that. Says the feeling is great. Some time I use it on him. Going from my mouth to the light and back seems to drive him crazy or sucking his balls while stroking him with the flesh light.

6. curiousny

curiousny New Member

Ive been doing this thing with kleenex im sure im not the first but it feels really good and of course no mess, I take about 4 kleenex put them all together , put them over the head of my cock and masturbate that way , I know it sounds so simple and everyones proably heard of it before , but it feels so soft almost a silky feeling and of course I can cum with no mess . I ve done it at home and out in public restrooms and once at work.

7. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

I love edging, but it's still the same old technique. Right now in the warmer weather, I've started enjoying masturbating a bit outdoors: it's really refreshing to feel a cool breeze on my cock and balls when I'm masturbating.

8. PatP

PatP New Member

Some of the best orgasms I've had have been when I used a sock. These are the white, athletic type that are fairly snug. I jack around until just before I cum and then I slip the sock on. Somehow the way it snugly fits around the head and touches everything makes for much better orgasms than using just my hand. It does stain your sock though!

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

had a friend that said he used to sit on his hand until it fell asleep, so he couldnt feel with it...said that way it felt like someone else was giving him a handjob....many points for creativity there...:lol

10. almostthere

Gold Member

That's someone with way too much time.

11. arugula

Gold Member

Known in common parlance as "the stranger"...

12. p115

p115 New Member

Does he say if the fleshlight feels as good as being inside you?

13. curiousny

curiousny New Member

I have also used socks and pantyhose, . The sosck is nice when kneeling on floor at corner of bed slip my sock covered cock between mattress and box spring and push down on bed while I fuck it , feels almost like sex .

14. sexkrazy

sexkrazy New Member

:)well it depends on wht yr same old way is but i find love/fuck machines to be fun and interesting

15. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Vibrating cock rings are the best. Get the one thats not too tight and you will hit the ceiling.

This one Its loose and flimsy and fits just tight enough to stay on so that you can still feel everything. This thing is wow and only like $1.99

16. piercedone

piercedone New Member

I found a new way sit on one hand until it falls asleep and is numb then use it to jack off it feels like a stranger is masterbating you

17. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

He does say its incredible. Never really compared it to me though. I'll have to ask. I got him the slim fit which was mistake. The hole is tiny and way to tight on him so we had to get the original one. He loves it and uses it when he's deployed.

18. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

I'd love to get a mold of my self for him .....

19. Vdawg0220

Vdawg0220 New Member

My wife bought me a pocket pussy a few years ago...i love it! Thinking of investing in a fleshlight next myself!

20. sexpositive

sexpositive New Member

Fleshlights are a great way to spice things up. There are so many of them and they all feel pretty different. Here is a list with Fleshlight ratings that might be helpful. Best Fleshlight Ranking & Reviews Shopping Guide - Fleshjoe.com

Cockrings (the kind that goes around the balls) will also make it way more fun!