Masturbating with someone else sleeping in the room...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Fudan, May 22, 2007.

1. Bigcracker

Gold Member

i enjoy the rush especially if they wake up and smile and it takes off from there it makes for some hot sex

2. Bigcracker

Gold Member

this post got me started and she is none the wiser ;)

3. pink lloyd

pink lloyd New Member

i did it several times in my life so i couldn't tell any story in particular. sometimes the other person or people woke up and the reactions varied.

4. privatepartner

Gold Member

I have on a few occasions. Just so horny and needed relief.
    Friend or family members house mostly

5. luv2taste

Gold Member

Yes, yes I have.
    Woke up around 3am with a raging hard on. My woman was sound asleep next to me and I didn't want to disturb her.
    Since I have a panty fetish I took the pair she had on earlier in the day from the dirty clothes hamper and laid back down in the bed.
    I sniffed the wonderful feminine aroma, wrapped them around my cock and proceeded to jack off into them.
    After I ejaculated my semen into them I put them back where I got them from and went back to a sound sleep.

6. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Both my husband and I have. I've woken up to him doing it and the same for him.

privatepartner likes this.
  7. daretobare58

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    At an out of town familyand mother in la wedding, my wife, my brother in law and myself slept on the floor of wife's aunts house. My wife's sister and my mother in law were sleeping on the couches. I awoke early as usual and my sister in laws nightgown was hiked up enough that her pantied butt was pointing toward me. I couldn't resist rubbing one off slowly so not to wake anyone. I realized at climax what do I do with the cumshot. I tucked it back in my shorts and layed quietly as it pumped itself out. After a few minutes I got up, went to the bathroom and showered and changed. To this day I still believe my sister in law purposely hiked her nightgown up playing innocently and teasing me.

Howdyaccount and privatepartner like this.
  8. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    The other night me, my GF and her hot friend stayed over somewhere and shared a single large mattress, which I thought was pretty hot.

In the middle of the night I had a huge urge to have a massive wank right next to the hot female friend. But I didn't in the end

9. deepvoicedan

deepvoicedan Member

Yes, I did this once when I was about 19. A mate was sleeping over after a night out and I was super horny for reasons I can't remember. I had the most gentle and quiet orgasm ever! Fortunately I had tissue in reach and I just teased the underside of the head of my cock until I came. I've never been able to do that since.

10. punx480

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I have done this on numerous occasions, dating as far back as being like 11 years old, all the way up to present day. I agree that there is a definite thrill in the chance of being caught, and the thought of how the other will react. I totally get off on that.

Mywife4u likes this.
  11. Mywife4u

Gold Member

Have done it many a times.

12. littleshow

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Many of times. Hotels, sleepovers, camping. Camping was the best one because it lead somewhere lol.

Camping, was about 20-21. Me and about 7 other people went camping at a park. We took a lot of booze with us. Me and this one girl had been flirting all night, she ends up sitting in my lap at the fire as not everyone remembered to bring chairs. Just as we were getting a bit handsy and started to kiss this other girl end up stripping down naked and running around, that quickly ended what could have started. Though it was hilarious, she was heavily intoxicated and not 21. We were at a public camp spot with park rangers so we didn’t want to draw attention to our site. So fast forward, we had 2 tents, 4 people in one and 4 in another. The girl that was in my lap and I slept next to one another and I totally thought we’d get a bit frisky after everyone had passed out.. well she fell asleep. So I’m laying there for about another hour, horny as could be in my sleeping bag, everyone fast asleep, I begin to stroke my cock slowly. I’m laying on my back, just looking up, stroking away until i cum. Once I cum I turn to lay on my side and I notice that the girl from before is awake and apparently had watched me but I don’t know for how long. I just freeze, close my eyes and go to sleep.

In the end, a few weeks down the road I did end up having sex with her.

doth likes this.
  13. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I've not done this, but I would love to maturbate over one of my GFs Hot female friends whilst she is asleep.

Would love to brush my dick against her face and cum on her face to finish .