Masturbating with someone else sleeping in the room...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Fudan, May 22, 2007.

1. Fudan

Fudan New Member

Lots of masturbation threads lately huh?

Well I was thinking... anyone ever masturbate while someone else was sleeping in the same room? Like at a sleepover when you were younger... or in a hotel room with friends... or anything.
  2. prevert

prevert New Member

I was on a Hawaiian vacation with my mom and sister... I wasn't 21 at the time, so drinking was out, and there wasn't really anyone single or my age. Needless to say after a days of watching bikini-clad, honeymooning women sunbathe and flirt with their husbands, I was more than a little horny.

We were all sleeping in the same room, I had my own bed, and my mom and sister had long since fallen asleep in the other. As my ears adjusted to the silence, I thought I heard a faint cooing. It was the last straw... my cock had swelled at the mere hint of a woman's pleasure cries. Straining my ears, I could barely make out the sounds of two lovers going at it in the next room.

Glancing over to the other bed, I confirmed that my mom and sister slept soundly. I grabbed my raging penis began to stroke, attempting to match the rhythm of the couple. The woman's cries grew more intense, and my cock twitched with pleasure. I couldn't help myself -- I came into my boxers, gritting my teeth to keep from disturbing my mom and sister. I lay staring dizzily at the ceiling, listening until the woman came.

3. Andy

Andy New Member

^^ haha sweet!
  4. cyber_wryter

cyber_wryter New Member

Oh yes...I did this back in college. Both when I stayed in a dorm and had a roommate and also later when I shared a two bedroom duplex with three other guys. In both cases I would come in after my roomie had fallen asleep or wait until I was prety sure he was sleeping. Then I would do my thing. It was just neccessary, know what I mean? Especially after a frustrating date with a girl who was not inclined to offer any form of sexual gratification.

Of course I am sure my roommate did the same sort of thing 'cause on more than one occasion I would hear the sounds of him masturbating when he thought I was asleep. Then there was the time when we both were masturbating and realized that the other person was not asleep and was in fact masturbating also.
  5. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I've had sex with someone in the same room...
    and my friend has masterbated downstairs when she slept mine.. lol
  6. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

yeh at a sleep over i was about 14. will never forget it
  7. SexyScorp

SexyScorp Gold Member

prevert

I LOVE that story.....

mmm....
  8. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

In my freshman year of college I had a roommate that masterbated while me and our other roommater were trying to sleep. It was disgusting and he did it practically every night. Once my other roommate brought his gf to spend the night, thinking he would have enough tact not to do it with a girl in the room...we thought wrong. He did it 6 times that night for god's sake!!

Finally I actually ended up throwing something at him one night and saying something along the lines of "do it again and I'll fuck you up." The next morning he tried to give me this speach about all we had to say was that it wasn't appropriate to do that while we were in the room. WTF???

Thankfully we ended up kicking him out...by the end of it all he was crying like a little girl. What a fucking freak!
  9. Fudan

Fudan New Member

Prevert that was an awesome story :D

I've done it many times, with many different people, but one of the most memorable was when I was staying in a hotel with my dad. We had seperate beds, and were both just laying there watching tv in our pj's. He had his back up against the header, and after a while he started nodding off. Then he passed out, and started snoring REALLY loud like he always does.

I was just laying there in my pj's... which are just gym shorts... and feeling incredibly horny. The lights were on... he wasn't even under his covers, just on top of his bed snoring away. We were even close, he was on the right side of his bed and i was on the left side of mine, so we were as close as we could be while on our seperate beds.

I just started rubbing my dick... slowly, and in my shorts at first. Then I felt even riskier so I pulled my cock and balls out of my shorts and started jerking more intensely. I kept checking that he was still asleep, and listening making sure he kept snoring in the regular pattern. I stroked and stroked until I blew a huge load into one of my socks... trying hard to keep quiet.

I've done it another time with him in a hotel room... the lights were out and I did a much more involved kind of masturbation. Where you take a plastic bag and lube the inside of it up, and then stick it inbetween the two mattresses of the bed, and stick your dick in. Amazing way to masturbate by the way.. so I was humping the end of my bed with him sleeping right there in his. That was amazing.
  10. joseph24

joseph24 New Member

I've done it a few times this way but only out of necessity. when my brother and I shared the same room, and i made sure he was asleep. Once while sharing a room with 4 guys in college. Not really that hot just out of necessity.
  11. Fudan

Fudan New Member

C'mon, anyone else got some other good stories? I love to hear them!!!
  12. goofball123

goofball123 New Member

When i was camping once with a few friends, think i was like 15 or something. It was the 3 of us in the tent, and i was scared shitless the whole time of being caught while they were sound asleep. And to be honest, I think it only enhanced my orgasm by the time i was done, just the thought of being caught...probably the reason why i have all these fantasies about public sex and such :brow
  13. Fudan

Fudan New Member

I agree, the risk is one of the best parts of doing it.

Can you imagine how riskay it felt with my dad sleeping on the bed next to me? What if he woke up???
  14. ijustwanttobeme

ijustwanttobeme New Member

i masturbate in the same bed as friends when i stay at their houses,
    theyrs something so sexy about it.
    I wait till theyr asleep and then rub mysef getting really wet.
  15. hrddck

hrddck New Member

did it once
  16. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

did it with a dog in the room. didnt mind it until he started paying a strange amount of attention.
  17. Fudan

Fudan New Member

That sounds like it could have gotten interesting... :p
  18. KrazyZach

KrazyZach New Member

Never have and dont plan on doing it anytime soon.
  19. firebird

firebird New Member

Do it now and again..more so when younger.
  20. SWEEETEEZ

SWEEETEEZ New Member

Gettin off anywhere

Me and a date went to the movies and we sat on the back row.(with no intentions)I put my hands between his legs and made his dick hard I took his jacket and put it over his lap then jacked him off while our lesbian freinds sat in front of us.good thing we had napkins.:lol
Draft saved Draft deleted