masturbating with no vibrator.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by thegirl11, Oct 18, 2007.

1. thegirl11

thegirl11 New Member

well, my boytoy has no problems getting off. me, on the other hand, has YET to get off. We previously went out for about 2 years, and never, ever have i had an orgasm in his presense.

Lately, I've only been having orgasms with a clit-stimulator vibrator. I have never gotten myself off without playing with my clit, and getting fingered does virtually nothing other than make me horny. I used to be able to get off without a vibrator, but I think I am possibly becoming desensitized, and the last time i successfully did that was in March. I usually make myself orgasm once a day, and have been doing that with a vibrator for the past year or so.

I have quit using one, and actually, haven't tried to masturbate in a week and a half, hoping I would become more sensitive.

What is wrong with me? Anyone else like this? The SO is becoming quite frustrated that he can't get me off. :(

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I think you could probably condition your clitoris to respond to a vibe over fingers, sure. I think it's happened to me, actually, but I don't mind (I'd rather use the vibe, it's a thousand times more pleasurable!).

Most women don't experience vaginal orgasms...the clit is where it's at. He can give you an orgasm via oral sex before or after intercourse, or you could use a small clit vibrator during intercourse. Other than that, he could try warming you up using a toy or his tongue, then move to intercourse (and, hopefully, you'd be able to orgasm). Anal play, either with a finger or small toy, during intercourse sometimes helps women orgasm more easily.

Good luck!