Masturbating technique for the women who can handle a lot of pleasure

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by GentleManSteve, Jun 4, 2007.

1. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

Masturbating technique for the women who can handle a lot of pleasure. If you jump through the wall if your partner even thinks about touching your clit do not and I repeat do not do this technique. If you can not handle somebody rubbing your clit then this technique will be too pleasurable for you. OK lets start.

What you want to do first is rub your tits and nipples. use both hands
    and rub both of your nipples at the same time slow with circular motion with wet fingers for a little bit. Then rub your stomach up and down your sides of your stomach slowly for a little bit also with wet fingers. Now rub your thighs up and down slowly for a little bit with wet fingers. Now rub your ass and up and down your ass crack slowly for a little bit with wet fingers. Make yourself real wet before going on to the next step. So you want to keep doing this until you get real horny and wet. Now spread your pussy lips apart tight to make the skin tight on the clitoris with both of your middle fingers. Try to get the skin as tight as you can but not so much it is uncomfortable now anchor your clitoris by putting both of your thumbs on your clitoral hood and pull upwards on it with both of your thumbs to make the skin tighter on the clitoris and so your clitoris will pop out of its little hiding place under the clitoral hood. What you want to do is rub your clitoris with your fingers so you want to be able to see the clitoris so you can rub directly on the pinkness of your clitoris so you might want to use a mirror so you can see if you can see the clitoris so you can rub the clitoris bare with your fingers. Do not rub the skin that overlaps the clitoris and make sure you can see the clitoris poking out from under the clitoral hood and rub it directly on the pinkness of the clitoris. It will be better if you use a mirror and place it so you can see the clitoris real good. OK now we got that out of the way Now it is time to rub your clitoris real real fast with your index finger that is on your fastest hand. It might be real real good and make you moan and groan or maybe good enough to even make you scream.

Don't forget to tell me how you liked it.

2. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Sounds awesome! I'll have to try it :D

3. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

Good Halogen. You might want to experiment with it a little bit to make it feel the best for you and so you can find out what feels more comfortable for you. I have what fingers to use but you might want to experiment with different fingers to find out what works best for you, but just use my technique as a starting point. You want to find a comfortable way to spread the pussy lips apart tight and find away to anchor the clitoris too at the same time to make it feel at its best.

I eat pussy about the same way but use my tongue to massage the bare clit with my tongue while spreading the pussy lips apart and anchoring the clitoris and pulling the clitoral hood back so I can lick the bare clit and so I can suck the bare clit also. Awwe man girls like that when I suck their clit. I got a technique on how to eat pussy. If anybody wants to read it.

I have been told by straight girls, by girls, and one Lesbian that I eat pussy better than anyone has ever done before. OK I said one lesbian because that is all I have ever done that with a lesbian. A long story about that.

Well anyway good luck and let us know how it felt