Masturbating "step daughter"

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by DickDonStud, Feb 21, 2016.

1. DickDonStud

DickDonStud Member

Just thought I'd share a recent experience, a few years ago I had a female fuck buddy or friend with benefits, she was an old buddy's ex girlfriend. We just drank and talked and sometimes we fucked, I was never interested in her as a gf. She had a younger sister whom I've know since she was 12, she always thought of me as a big brother or as a father figure since her own father was not around, I'm 22yrs her senior and 10 yrs senior than big sis. Anyhow little Sis, is all grown up and since she the day she turned 16, my cock has been wanting to fuck her. she's now in her late 20's and has 2 kids and is single after a being in 2 bad abusive relationships. She confides in me about everything, including she admits that she enjoys masturbating instead of sex, and she frequently masturbates using her fingers and hands only (no toys), This got me so hard, She had moved to a different town over 500 miles away, and I just happened to get sent to her town for a few days for work, I called her up and it was planned I would spend 3 days at her place. When I arrived she was still as pretty as ever, although she gained some weight (hadn't seen her in person in over 6yrs). I was still hard pressed to get a taste of her pussy, unfortunately I got a little to carried away with the alcohol and as we were discussing sex and our masturbation habits, I suggested that we do a mutual masturbation thing and that I would love nothing better than to perform oral sex on her and jack off in front of her, unfortunately she freaked out and thought it was okay for us to talk about masturbation, but as far as us getting naked together, forget it. I even begged if I could just watch her behind some closed door, but she thought I was a creep and kicked me out of her place.

Now little sis no longer talks to me, she never told big sis because big sis still talks to me and acts like nothing has changed, big sis doesn't know I visited little sis, big sis and I stopped being "friends" long ago and she's married.

But I still fantasize about eating little sis's pussy, and I guess that will never happen now.

I get hard just thinking of her rubbing her pussy.

2. IMNaughty

Gold Member

Sounds really, really hot

3. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

Pity you misread the signs and wanted to take it a step further (namely the mutual masturbation etc) as you have lost what sounds like an open and frank friendship with little sis, who now considers you to be creepy - shame, as it was a hot story until then.

CLE32793 likes this.