Masturbating and Flashing in Public

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Mestizomad, Aug 13, 2014.

?

If I got my cock out and started stroking for you, would you:

1. Freak out, scream, run away or tell someone

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Ignore me

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Watch with interest or arousal

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. Finish me off

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I've not ever really done this before. I have walked through a forest naked with my cock nicely on display, but no one was around, so I don't think that counts.

Recently I have had desires to get my cock out in front of females. I would even like to get my cock out for my own female friends.

Here's a scenario: you are on the bus or train, a fairly attractive, tall, dark, muscular and fairly well dressed guy sits down opposite you. The guy starts touching his crotch and eventually pulls out his penis and starts stroking it until it goes hard. That guy is me.

Would you freak out, move or tell someone? Would you ignore me? would you watch? Or would you joint in?

I would genuinely like to do some kind of drinking strip poker with multiple of my female friends, just so I have an excuse to show them my cock. Or I would like to flash a female or allow a female to watch me or for me to perform for her..

Some pics of me:

image.jpg image.jpg

Cheers

naughty4u likes this.
  2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I'm not gonna lie , I think by The most part even if the dude is hot , a guy publicly exposing himself to woman freaks them out , judging by condos I have had with woman...and stories on the news and the show cops. I'm sure there are a few out there that like it but I think that's a small percentage. No offense. As far as strip poker I am sure any joins the game is all good lol

3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

(I've asked D her opinion on this - as she is Reigning Lady of my life right now :p)

Her verdict: "Any unwanted penis is a bad penis - and girls don't want anything to do with that. That's just plain rude and uncalled for."

4. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

You do both have a fair point. It's not something that I ever think that I would do with a stranger. Its just a current fantasy or urge. However I have to admit that if I thought that there was a reasonable chance that I wouldn't just get a slap in the face, I would be tempted to just get out my penis in front of some female friends lol.

5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I do understand the fantasy and hopefully the reaction you dream of. It just in most cases will not go over as well as a girl flashing her tits

naughty4u and Mestizomad like this.
  6. Mittimer

Gold Member

If someone exposed themselves to me in a public setting I would be on the phone with the cops and pressing charges.

I'd bake a cake to celebrate their new sex offended registration status.

Joys, 10_3XL, teamster145 and 4 others like this.
  7. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

It's not a good idea. Not only can it end up with a lot of trouble, but it's a turn off to most women. I have never shown myself to anyone who didn't ask unless making out had obviously crossed the line into sexual activity. It's just like guys coming here making their first post a dick pic. Any man who has half an understanding of women knows that even if you have an impressive wang, most of the women could care less because they don't know anything of the man behind the tool.

xx

10_3XL, Doitagain and Mestizomad like this.
  8. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I do agree with you all. Although it's a good fantasy, I can see how it could turn out very badly, and would also just be plain weird or upsetting for a lot of females.

Doitagain likes this.
  9. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I reckon my ultimate fantasy that I KNOW will never happen is for me to meet a group of three or four attractive girls somewhere secluded such as a forest or at the park in the evening, and for me to just simply get my cock and and start stroking for them. And for them just to watch me, maybe give me some commands and tell me when I'm allowed to cum and where..

10. ply

ply
    Gold Member

By finish you off, do you mean, rendering your body lifeless?

11. armadillo

Gold Member

Have a good time on your free trip to the local police station!!

HotForHoney, ply and naughty4u like this.
  12. eandvk

eandvk Member

This is just stupid!!

HotForHoney likes this.
  13. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I want to say I'd be turned on because I watch an awful lot of videos like this but I'd probably be disgusted. Fantasy and all that I guess.

AtkCCC, naughty4u and Mestizomad like this.
  14. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

I guess if you were a compete stranger to me..it might seem a bit unsettling?? I doubt I would call the cops unless you made some sort of threatening move on me..but the perv in me says I'd want to watch if I didn't feel I was in any danger!! I'd like to think if it was really good..lots of great cum..I'd applaud & get your number to watch the show again??

danrb007, AtkCCC and ply like this.
  15. 12barblues

Gold Member

Lol!!! Pervert!!!!

I like that about you...

ply and naughty4u like this.
  16. RubyAsh

Gold Member

I've had this happen to me in the past. I was on the train and reading a book when this person sat in front on me. Halfway through the train journey I took my eyes off the page of the book, looked ahead and that's when I noticed the guy. He smiled at me and gestured for me to look down. As I looked down, I saw that he had his very erect penis out and was masturbating. I simply picked up my stuff and moved to the next train car. I should have called the cops, as I later found out that 'he was a regular'.
    In my opinion, if it's unwanted, it's just plain rude!

17. 0neFat_TX_Cock

Gold Member

Just a male thing. :p I have this fantasy also, but I don't believe it will get fulfilled lol. I'm sure if one were to get caught doing this he would be doing it in public for sure. Except it'll be a bunch of hard cocks watching back lmao.