Masturbate to each other?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by norman_cn, Feb 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. norman_cn

norman_cn New Member

I have chat with a young woman aged little more 20.
    She said that she and her 7 dorm-mates often masturbated at the same time when she was in high school.

And they 8 girls also masturbate to each other in 2s or 3s.

What a excellent sexy picture/scene it woud be.

No one of them is a les,they just masturbate.

and the girl whom I chat with had been fucked by 4 men since she graduated from the high school where she had been "fucked" by 7 virgins

2. kbate

kbate New Member

And your point is?

3. norman_cn

norman_cn New Member

I think it's good.It's a special way to enjoy the happiness that sexual activity brings to her,and low down the fear of the first time making love with a man.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

i think this is good too. I would like to do this. But havn't found the right moment to start with it. i just need to make more frineds, thats what my problem is! argh :ugh

5. bigdave

bigdave New Member

One of the most exhilerating experiences I had in college was two twins that I had gotten to be friends with. I had the hots for both of them an low and behold one night while we were all drinking and watching tv one of the girls asked me when the last time I had masturbated. They wanted to watch me and after a little coaxing I agreed. What ended up happening was them watching me masturbate for a few minutes and then each of them bagan. We ended up all 3 masturbating together several times and it was about the hottest thing I've done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.