Masterbation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Animularisen, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

:eek :eek Hey, I need tips on masterbation.
    I'm honestly pretty crap at it... My friend and most people I know can have orgasms by there fingers but I've never gotten one... I can buy the shower, but I dont want to have to go shower each time i want to masterbate.
    Can anyone help?
    Well embarrassing.:eek :eek

2. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

How are you going about it with your fingers?

If simple clit rubbing isn't doing it, you could try to use the other hand to insert a finger or two into your pussy. Slide them in and out, or in a circular motion while they're inside you, it feels amazing; you'll get to feel your pussy twitch when you hit your clit just right and especially just before you climax. :dgrin ... and if you're like me the orgasm itself will be much better that way.

Just an idea from someone who's been at it a while.. :D

3. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Thank you! I'll try...
    i used to use the back of a toothbrush head at one time... but it cut me a few times so i thought it too dangerous to use.... Thats why I use the shower, its safer then that, the strange thing is, that if i rub myself with my fingers whilst I'm having sex... i do actually cum! Doesn't help when I'm all alone tho.
    I rub my clit up and down usually...

4. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

If you dont have access to sex toys, some ladies here will use a carrot or other well qualified veggie. :p Yes, seriously. :D
    I think the key is the combination of penetration and clitoral rubbing that really makes things great. That might be the same situation for you, seeing as how you do climax from rubbing your clit during intercourse.
    Do try some means of penetration whether it be your fingers or another (safe!) object while you rub your clit. I would be willing to bet that will help. But as the saying goes, practice makes perfect... It's sure a fun way to pass the time, too. :dgrin ;)
    Not to mention, getting to know your body and just what works for you is priceless. :tup

5. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

haha I wnt use a carrot, in my highschool this girl was rushed into hospital because the carrot she was using broke inside her...
    I honestly don't know how the storys get out lol

6. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

:rofl That is AWFUL!
    How to explain THAT one to the doc... :uhh: :eek :ugh :nerv

I hear your concern... I'm a vegetarian and have never gotten THAT friendly with veggies, but I can understand why some do.
    Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! .... :lol

7. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I am satisfired with my power shower, its just annoying running off to it... having to get wet then dry and shiz, even tho ur extra clean afterwards.
    I'm going shopping soon to Manchester for Sex toys
    Am going to buy
    a good vibrator... Anyone know any good ones?
    and leather cuffs.

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

My first suggestion is learning to spell properly. After all, proper grammar is quite sexy.

9. NXPHusband

NXPHusband New Member

I think alot of girls have this problem. My wife has had no problem having orgasms during sex with me, or from previous guys she has been with, but she has never once been able to get herself off.

I've gotten her all kinds of toys and stuff. The only thing that ever really got her close was using her fairly large cyberskin vibe at the same time as a pocket rocket, but it didn't quite get her over the edge.

The only thing I can think left to try next really would be one of those rabbit vibes.

10. Princess_Olga

Princess_Olga New Member

This is also an embarassing admission for me. I have masturbated for years, but by lying on my front and cupping my right fist into my left hand and massaging my pussy/clit with it. Masturbating with fingers is still a big mystery to me. I can get close to cumming when I use my vibrator on my clit, but when it gets really intense, the nearness of orgasm eludes me. *sighs* its times like this I wish I had a cock...my god, men have it so easy.

11. Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty New Member

I'm the same way. Fingers never do it. I always lay on my tummy, position a firm pillow between my legs, and think happy thoughts. If I'm in the mood it never fails.

12. sugar n spice

sugar n spice New Member

You're not alone! No matter how I do it I have never been able to orgasm on my own. Sure when I have boyfriend around it happens so easy lol I've just come to accept that I need an extra player ;) hehe

13. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

So true... I think my boyfriend masturbates a couple of times a day when he cant see me... and he orgasms every time and I'm like i wish i could do it that much hahaha.

14. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Use your mind to fantasize. Close your eyes and daydream in detail and let your fingers do the rest.

15. HardRocker

Gold Member

The first trick is learning to spell it. :lol

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

It ..... ( i spelt it )

( Scary story, back when i was at school in sience lesson, a girl in my class had a very nasty accident whilst pleasuring herself with a tst tube , that was one of the harshest things to hear , im not going to say that the accident was, i think that is self evident ) she was rushed to hospital after that, )

17. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Several people here have recommended the Hitachi Magic Wand. The sex toy places I've shopped at :)o there are quite a few :eek: ) have all had very good reviews from users of that toy. It seems one of the most popular out there, especially in terms of quality.

I prefer the rabbit, because I like the clitoral and vaginal stimulation at the same time. With that toy the number of climaxes I can have are only limited to the amount of time I have available to devote to that activity. :D

I have to admit though, a person can get a little lazy and just rely on using toys rather than learning how to navigate their body with their hands, and bring yourself to climax. It took me quite a while to learn how, and at first it was a little frustrating not to get the easy results a vibrator delivers, but I'm sure glad I took the time to get to know my body. It is well worth it, and it's sure nice to have a plan B for when the toy breaks or runs out of batteries, or just isn't available. Hands are always available... :dgrin

18. HardRocker

Gold Member

That is horrible. I'm not even a girl, but it's making me squeeze my knees together.

19. Sassy_Princess

Sassy_Princess New Member

A really think a rabbit vibe would be good for you. I'll admit I have a rabbit one and its pretty amazing. ;)

#19 Sassy_Princess, Mar 30, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2007
  20. belbazar

belbazar New Member

rabbit vibe? you kidding :D