[Ask a Guy] Masterbating before sex?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by notanewbie, Nov 24, 2008.

?

Does Masterbating before sex help you last longer?

1. Yes, it helps

25 vote(s)
    73.5%
  2. No, it doesnt

9 vote(s)
    26.5%
  1. notanewbie

notanewbie Member

I've heard alot of people say if you masterbate like an hour or so before having sexual intercourse, you will last longer. Is this true?
  2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger Gold Member

Yes, but I like it better when she does it ;)

3. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Well if you are the type of guy who only goes once, you would not want to waste it..... but if you can reload many times then you might want to try it....

You also might want to ask the girl if she likes being pounded for ages or would she rather just be pounded for 10 mins or so.
  4. notanewbie

notanewbie Member

alright thanks guys
  5. Joe

Joe Gold Member

I voted yes, but I don't need any "help", so I don't masturbate before having sex. I can recall doing it in my teens, however.
  6. igor

igor Gold Member

At my age (68) if I masturbated, it would be several hours before I could even want sex, on a good day.
    Maybe you young squirts can benefit from doing that. But why masturbate - just have sex with her twice!
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  7. eandvk

eandvk Member

Nope, never have done that cuz Ive always been able stay hard after I shoot for the first time....and after shooting a 2nd time , it takes me just a few minutes to regroup,also depends on how much my wife wants to play still....if shes into it, no probs for me to rise again....
  8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

JO any time the day also greatly reduces your load volume which helps on BJs if she's not into swallowing large amts.
  9. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

i voted yes, because it does for me especially when you dont have long enough for 2 - 3 rounds
  10. Poky

Poky Banned

I said no because I usually last longer with a partner. Besides, I don't stop at just one round!!!
  11. da old dude

da old dude Member

When I was a teenager and into my early 20's, when I'd be foolin' around with a lady and we got to the point where I knew were going to have sex, I'd excuse myself to go the the restroom. Once there I'd whack one off, and go back to what I was doing with the lady. When I was that age I'd cum much too quickly unless I did that before hand.

So it helped me then. Don't have to worry about that now.
  12. blondyboy

blondyboy New Member

pointless to do so
    just have sex with her then do so playing around or eat her out while you recharge then go for round 2! unless of course you enjoy wanking...
  13. makeshersquirt

makeshersquirt New Member

I have found it to be particularly helpful before the first time with someone.
  14. Alwayslearningsex

Alwayslearningsex Gold Member

Make sure you do it far enough before sex so you are ready, and that you WILL be able to be ready when the real thig happens. I prefer receiving the masturbation too.
  15. will_luvs_69

will_luvs_69 New Member

Masturbating is the only sex i get.
  16. Barvis316

Barvis316 Member

I am all about just having sex twice. The wife and I will get a quickie in the morning which will just get us more in the mood for that evening. I also seem to past longer when we have sex in the morning first.
  17. conjurer1

conjurer1 New Member

Hogwash, irrespective of age the best way to enjoy sex is to have lots of foreplay.
    That way you can stimulate the female who is more likely to take longer to reach orgasm anyway.
    Once into intercourse, pace yourself; holdback from reaching climax, even by stopping for a short few seconds.
    You will not lose her in the process and when she is about to have hers let go.
    You'll both enjoy it far more and to have it simultaniously, well there are no words to describe the pleasure.
    Masturbate in advance and kiss it all goodbye, beleive me I have been having sex before I should have been and still am enjoying it as much at 53 by sticking to this method.
  18. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

i say no, i have tried it and to no benefit.
    plus i recoup fast anyhow and if i blow the first one ill just go right back in for rnd 2.
    and usually doing this way the 2nd and 3rd round last a long time!!!
  19. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

I noticed this is quite an old thread but the subject is still obviously quite relevant to many people.

Myself, I hate it when my partner jerks off on the days we're likely to have sex. I would rather passionate "needy" sex that lasts a couple of minutes than putting up with him struggling to keep his erection while persisting in trying to "satisfy" me. If I go down on him, I want him to respond, even if he nearly drowns me with the force of his cum, I don't want to feel like I may as well just give him a back rub for all the enthusiasm he's showing. (The joys of being with a "One Hit Wonder". :eyes)

For the guys who can recharge quickly, why not share that with your partner? I've had plenty of sessions when the partner of the time wanted seconds or even thirds. It suits me as I love to swallow the first load and then finish off with a nice sensual round of regular lovemaking.
  20. yngfreshmeat

yngfreshmeat New Member

Photos:
    guess its different for everyone, cause i can cum up to 3 times and still remain hard.