Massagers and Penises

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Bugsy, Jan 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bugsy

Bugsy New Member

Ok we all know that women use vibrators and some men (including me) use them anally. I also have a heated body massager that works great on my penis. It's got a flat head on it that's about 4 inches across and 6 inches tall. Usually I let it heat up (not too hot!!) and start using it to stroke the bottom of my dick from top to bottom. The warm sensation is just great! I can't leave it on my penis head because the sensation is WAY to intense and I look like a person who is having a seisure.

Usually when I masturbate, I do it not to be doing it for long time, but because I want to cum fairly quickly. With this massager, if I am already hard, I can usually cum in a few minutes or less. And the orgasm is INCREDIBLE. Usually when I am cumming I keep the massager at the base of my dick while cumming on my stomach or if I want to cum on something other than myself, I point my dick away from me and put the massager on the other side of my penis but still towards the base. I get so much cum this way. Much more than regular stroking.

Has anyone else tried this or have any other suggestions using "unconventional" toys?

2. kbate

kbate New Member

This won't fit the "penis" part of the category, but my grandmother used to have one of those little hand massagers with the motor and 4 springs that went around your hand. I used to put a finger inside myself, and lay my hand in the right spot and turn the thing on full Power (it had 10 settings). It would get me off in about 8 seconds flat no kidding and no shit. I wish I had inherited that little piece of her estate... sigh...

3. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I use a back massager. It is a homedics which are really common but I don't have a model number on it. It is one the the long handkle and the two head. The heads, and I picked it out this way, are closer together than my dick is fat. I put my dick when its erect between the two vibrating balls of plastic. One head goes the base of my cock and the other behind the head where it is very sensative. The power is adjustable so I will vary the power on the massager starting at low. I do this while sittting down and I can either move the massager up and down my dick while the two massage balls are going at various speeds or pump my hips up and down getting the same effect. Doing this pushes one ball into the head of my cock and I don't think I could describe to you how wonderful that feels. I have gotten good at being quiet (have a roommate) when cumming but I gotta say its the best orgasm I am able to give myself.

If any other guy want to look into getting one of these just make sure the two heads are not further apart than your dick is wide and that the speeds are adjustable.

4. duhast

duhast New Member

The Hitachi Magic Wand is generally regarded as the overall best. It is high quality, affordable around $25, and powerful.

5. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

It broke years ago but I use to sit on a little hand held massager that was the shape of my palm and it massaged my balls while I jacked off and that made my orgasms stronger.

6. slick

slick New Member

I use my wife's Erroscillator with the "finger" attachment. Hold it under the back of my penis head and then roll my foreskin up to cover it... I can't stand but a few minutes until I blow my load!

kbate, The vibrator you mention is like the first one I used on my wife. I would strap it on the back of my hand and touch my finger to her clit... she would orgasm in a minute. LOL, I have even strapped it to my penis, it worked on me very well.

7. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

G5™ GBM™ Professional Portable Massager

I use the G5™ GBM™ Professional Portable Massager for masturbating. Another favorite of mine is the Hitachi Magic Wand.

The pleasure I receive while I using massagers made giant leaps forward when I read a book called "Acupressure for Lovers."

I also tried the Eroscillator because I thought that what is good for the gander is also good the the goose. It definitely didn't do much for me.

8. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

Massaging the balls make my experience better. Vibes are great for this.

9. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

I use a Homedics model, heated on one side and interchangable pieces on the other side. Man this thing feels so good on my cock. I usually take my time with it, start on my balls, run it along the bottom side of my shaft then the top side, then on the head then repeat. When I get close I just hold it on the shaft and blast away. Man it feels like a BILLION dollars!

10. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Screaming Eagle,

Do you suppose the book, ACUPRESSURE FOR LOVERS, might have any value for a married man trying to kindle interst in his wife for more participation and fewer blocks? I found the book on eBay for $16.00 including shipping.

I have some massage, tapes but I don't recall knowing what accupressure points to sequence a woman warmer and hotter. Maybe it is kind of like pushing the correct buttons for setting the temperature on an oven.

Peahaps you feel that teh book ACUPRESSURE FOR LOVERS could only apply to a man, for himself. I extrapolated the possibilities into my own, personal challenges of getting my wife interested in Love.

Ideas?

11. screamingeagle

The book is available on Amazon.com for $12.89.

It's my opinion that the books could help both women and men.

Chapter 3: Stimulating Your Sexual Energy.
    Chapter 4: Building Intimacy.
    Chapter 5: Preparing for Love.
    Chapter 6: Arousing a Woman.
    Chapter 7: Arousing a Man

Here's the table of contents:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/055...toc/103-2144162-6652609?_encoding=UTF8&p=S008

12. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Screaming Eagle,

Thanks for the reference and Link. I clicked on the Link you provided in your earlier post, but I did not figure out how to get to the link that you posted in your last post. You seem to be ahead of some of us, at least ahead of me, in your internet navigating skills.

The book ACUPRESSURE FOR LOVERS looks too good to pass up. Sorry you don't have a partner to enjoy. I used to have a blow-up doll, when I was single. Of course, I can't really brag about my married relationship, though. I have been sleeing in a vacant apartment, outside the marital abode, for the last week, as the things at home have been a little contentious.

I have ordered the book, so I'll have to start an acupressure thread when it comes in.

Thanks again

13. screamingeagle

I'm probably not ahead of many people in my internet navigating skills. My first internet class was in 1991, when most people never heard of the world wide web.

I just wish I was brilliant enough to have started Google or eBay, maybe I wouldn't be single. Being a billionaire would make me more appealing :)

14. Logger

Gold Member

I have taken some communication courses. Since I became a better listener, I find I can relate to women better. Many women are primarily interested in someone who will be intererestd in them, and thier wishes. People generally don't tell others their true desires. So it takes some patient quetions and silences, waiting for her to reveal her inner secrets.

The keys to being a better listner are fairly inexpensive. I challenge you to post back your results of searching for listening skill courses, books and resources. I will check back to see if you believe my coaching.

Blessings

15. screamingeagle

I've ordered "The Good Listener" by James E. Sullivan and "Are You Really Listening?: Keys to Successful Communication" by Paul J. Donoghue, Ph.D. on Amazon.com

They both had high customer ratings, so I hope they turn out to be good books.

16. Architect

Architect New Member

You might want to follow up on you sources there bud. It goes for $65 buckaroos in some places

17. screamingeagle

18. coppaho

coppaho New Member

How old were you? Man, I wish I could find one again too! :(

19. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

This doesn't fit the penis category either. I know we mentioned this in another thread somewhere, but...
    Once, Thorn & I wanted to use a vibrator together to masturbate, but I guess the batteries were dead in ours, or something.. Anyway, he went outside and got his little electric palm sander from the work shed. He put a thin towel over the sander part, cranked that thing up, and OMG!!! It was FAST, INTENSE, LONG, !!!! I have never , ever had a vibrator experience like that. It took longer to get through my orgasm than it did to reach the orgasm!:dance

20. screamingeagle

I might have to dig up our palm sander that's in the garage somewhere. :brow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.