Massage

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cum2cum4u, Jul 26, 2015.

1. cum2cum4u

cum2cum4u Active Member

Has anyone ever had a professional massage, and given or received any thing sexual? I have jacked off right on the table with kleenex when they were all done, because I got such a hard on I couldn't wait. One other time, I went to the shower afterwords, and it had 6 or 7 angled shower heads, and I put one on my balls and one on my asshole and came so hard.

rcc8611 and HotForHoney like this.
  2. Hornywolf

Verified Gold Member

haven't gotten anything directly from the masseuse but.. like you - I got super hard during the massage. She was massaging my inner thighs and kept stroking down and up from my buttocks towards the inner thigh... it was very pleasurable. when I turned over - I knew she could see my boner through the towel - that turned me on even more. She did a head massage and all I could think about were her eyes on my cock as it jumped through the towel.. She told me to change and she would be waiting with some water outside. Only took me about 1 minute to spew my load all over some tissues. I'm hard just thinking about it!

anaconda1960 and rcc8611 like this.
  3. pool_shark

pool_shark Active Member

I dated a woman that gave professional massages as a side job.
    She asked to give me a massage, so I said yes. Didn't really do anything for me but since we were dating we had sex afterward.

4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Am I the only one who thinks it's more than a bit sleazy to jerk off in a massage parlor? (Unless, ya know, it's that kind of massage parlor...)

Like, seriously, you'll live 'til you get home or somewhere more appropriate. We (most of us) made it through school without habits borderlining deviant chronic masturbation (chronic, yes - deviant, no), so why this?

Joboo6 likes this.
  5. Candela

Verified Gold Member

You make me laugh so hard reading your posts!!!!

anaconda1960 and 10_3XL like this.
  6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I went for a couples massage with Snoopy once, gave him a bj on the table.

Candela and whybother like this.
  7. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Thank you -- I do try my best to amuse people.

But seriously, setting the humor aside, I really think jerkin' it at a massage parlor is pretty sleazy.

Candela likes this.
  8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I did.
    The massage was very professional, I would go only for those massages alone, she was very skilled and knowledgeable.
    Then she offered MORE. I would not refuse so the towel was off, her hands were on.
    The most lovely part is that I was able to give her massages after and I loved massaging her body, she loved my touch too.
    And I gave her the same pleasures, also discovering she orgasmed from her breasts. WOW!
    So, that makes me a sleazy guy like 10_3XL says.

anaconda1960 likes this.
  9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Ah, but was it that kind of massage parlor, though? They aren't entirely uncommon if stories are to be believed. A bit out there, but not to the point of sparking "Dear Penthouse Forum" level incredulity.

EDIT: Also, if she offered to masturbate you and you didn't just whip it out and go for it - that is a different scenario than those I categorized as sleazy.

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

The place I went looked clean and she was very good at working the muscles but I was surprised to find it was more than just massages.
    Got to say we talked, so there was no sex, no oral, only hands.
    No, there was nothing worthy of publishing in what happened, it was good massages exchanged, and the happy parts that were just as good.

11. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I think you've kind of misconstrued my initial point (which was largely a joke anyway)...

(And who said sex service locales are inherently the dirty, dingy, dimly-lit houses of ill repute that they are conveyed to be in the media? I'm pretty sure that "massage" parlors, "spas," and brothels can be perfectly clean.)

Candela likes this.
  12. realwrl

realwrl Member

I used to get weekly deep tissue massages. Never had any sexual touching, but there were 2 times where I had full release orgasms while being massaged. Both times happened while she was massaging the back of my right hamstring, very deeply. I was not aroused at all, and both times it came very suddenly, I tensed up, almost as if holding back the urge to urinate. The masseuse could tell I tensed up and told me to relax. As soon as I let myself relax, I had the most relieving, relaxing sensation. Like all tension in my body was immediately released. Unlike any other orgasm, it was like my balls just opened up and let my semen flow out. I wish this was something that I could replicate as it really was the most relaxed and relieved I have ever felt from massage, but I have been unable to orgasm this way again.

anaconda1960 likes this.
  13. 63willys

Gold Member

I've been to many Asian massage Parlors and there's always a happy ending 45 minute massage followed by any thing from full on protected sex to J/O

14. anaconda1960

anaconda1960 Member

I have received full release handjobs from a female friend who is a therapist over the past few years
    Also give massages free and have pleasured women and a few men by hand only

15. Joboo6

Gold Member

The first one I had was legit, for a spasm in my shoulder. As she worked the remainder ot hard as a rock. That inner thigh thing got me. She didn't say anything, she was attractive and mid 40's. I was 33. When I came out she gave me a card and said she also did home massage. I being a dimwit just said okay and walked out since I was traveling and didn't live there. Then it came to me and I turned around and walked back in, she was still standing behind the counter, no one else was in there. Hey I said, I don't live here but I come here every six weeks or so, do you come to hotels? Which hotel see says? Hilton right up the street. Yes she says just call me. I can't tell if she laughing at me or flirting, so I called her about an hour later. She was flirting. Sometimes I'm so slow. I've had six since then and not a damn one was anything like that night in Tampa.

anaconda1960 and Invigorated like this.
  16. Lumosity

Lumosity Member

I've had a few, first one I thought was a proper massage then to my delight she asked if I 'wanted that' (pointing at my boner under the towel) and she did a great hand job while I ran my hands up her legs. Since then some have been better than others.

Invigorated likes this.
  17. SmllOne

SmllOne Member

OOoh, those stories!
    Goddammit, there's like only one masseuse here and she definitely doesn't give anything more than just a regular (but very good, as I heard) massage. In fact, I wanted to be a masseaur myself, but I don't even know what do I need to know in order to do that.